Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Hampton.com
US$93
Free cancellation until 30/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$88
Expedia.comUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
All reviews norris lake mountain view love this hotel staff was friendly complimentary breakfast very nice hotel excellent stay clean rooms parking lot the breakfast area llamas memorabilia balcony florida tn inns fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Had to stay here on the road. Sunday Night in Cary TN.. Is well pretty much dead. So I hit a drive thru and came back to the hotel.
The staff is efficient and friendly. The rooms are smaller than most Hamptons, heck the closet is part of the outside wall... Kinda like being on a ship.
The bathroom water pressure is ehh.. OK.
Because of Fauxvid no p
Breakfast buffet but you still pay full price.
The view is OK. And I got to see a Llama

The downsides continue.. The fitness room is the size of a nice full bath (lol) the back door "secure for your safety" lock is broken so they just leave it unlocked.

I'm guessing the business plan is "Hey we are competing with Red Roof so if we don't have Crackheads knocking on the door we good"

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

Highlights were definitely the llamas and the views! Wow! Loved it! The room we had a good view. One downside was that you could hear everything in the hallway.

The breakfast was great! Loved that it is offered during these times. It is great to still have this amenity even if done differently.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Danny Orick, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us, we are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 25 October 2020

Booked rm with Heather, she was so sweet it made me look forward to my trip. The room was clean and had a great view. It had everything we needed. It was so peaceful. The highlight of the trip though was the staff, all of them...check in, housecleaning, breakfast waitress, manager EVERYONE was helpful and friendly. Many thanks to them for making us feel like family. Looking forward to another trip.

Room tip: 2nd floor has the best views.
Date of stay: October 2020

Reviewed 5 October 2020

Room was very clean and seems like it had been updated not to long ago. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was bad, they need to put a little more effort in to that area, but I know with virus restriction its hard.. So charge less and just cancel "free" breakfast
Need to make a smoking area away from every entrance, I walked through heavy smoke every time I went in or out an entrance plus we had a balcony that we couldn't use because other guests were smoking on their balconies around us.. for a non smoking hotel seems like everyone else was smoking all around the outside. I'm not use to a place that does not have a no smoking in public restrictions.

Room tip: Non smokers don't pick a balcony room
Date of stay: September 2020

Thank you for staying with us, COVID has really changed how we do things around here pertaining to our breakfast, we are hoping here in the new few months to be able to adjust back to a "somewhat normal process". Thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

We booked this hotel because of the good reviews. First of all lakeside room doesn't necessarily mean lake view. Our room had a clean seal on the door but there were bugs and spiders on the walls and floor. My wife is terrified of spiders so we ended up going to the Hampton in Clinton instead.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Danny Orick, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2020

We thank you for staying with us here at the Hampton Inn I-75 Cove Lake. We are sorry you were not satisfied with your stay. We have taken care of the issue and addressed it. We are sorry for any inconvenience you may have occurred. Please come back and stay with us soon!