“This Is Not Ordinary Pizza. It Is The BEST PIZZA, ”
Review of Craig's Pizza

Craig's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 December 2023

I am from the Chicago suburbs Melrose Park in the burbs we love thin crust pizza. In Chicago they like the deep dish. I moved to Mckenzie 38 yrs. ago & was SOOOOOO HAPPY WHEN I FOUND CRAIGS. I did not care how far I lived from Craigs, IT IS THE ONLY ONE I WILL EAT. I now live in Paris, so I am a little closer to them. I wish I could give it a MILLION STAR RATING. I wish we had a Craigs in Paris. The Pizza is ALWAYS consistent is was just as good & tastes the same from the first time I ate Craigs to the last time & ate Craigs. They Do A Great Job, As My Husband Says, THEY DO PIZZA RIGHT!!!!

Date of visit: December 2023

Reviewed 30 December 2021 via mobile

This is the absolute best place for pizza!!!! Grew up eating craigs pizza and several several years later come back and not disappointed!!!! Love this place and the memories!!!!

Date of visit: December 2021
Reviewed 9 April 2021

I grew up spending summers with my Grandmother. The highlight of my visit was always getting a homemade pizza from Craig's Pizza. I moved to Camden as a permanent resident in 1987...Craig's Pizza was still there. I am now 59 years old and Craig's Pizza is still there. I no longer live in Camden, my family is all gone there, but have often though of just driving in for a visit for Craig's Pizza.

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 17 December 2019

I have lived in Camden for 25 years and have never eaten at Craig's. (The first time I went on a Monday, it was closed). We never go out to eat pizza. I usually buy a Digiornos (sp.) and add to it and we are happy. The pizza crust was thin and crispy. My husband thought it was a little tomatoey, but the flavor was good. The italian sausage was spicier than we expected. The mushrooms were canned, not fresh. We ordered a small and it was plentiful. The service was a little slow in bringing us menus and taking our order, but the pizza came much quicker than we expected, considering how busy it was. We asked for a box to take the remainder home and the server brought me a long skinny box (think sub sandwich), which means you had to stack the pizza on top of itself. She brought me something different upon request. The server was friendly quick to check back on us. We will definitely go again if we decide to eat pizza out.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 7 November 2019

I had heard that Craig's was the best pizza EVER... I heard correctly.
The crust was thin & crispy, the toppings were fresh and flavorful.
We just ordered pizza to go, but I'll bet that the other menu items are just as delici ous.

Date of visit: November 2019

Been to Craig's Pizza? Share your experiences!