“Omg so good”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This place wow so yummy the avacdo spring roll just good. We shared this

We had not eaten all day so I had salad the one with the pecans and strawberries and a Greek dish I don’t recall but is amazing

My dad had pizza it smelt so good we got one off me for me for me to take to the hotel it was just good good good go there for something wonder

They also had black berry sangria so good

1  Thank kissedlightning

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Their Guru's were delicious and the service was really good loved the food you have to try it out prices are really good

1  Thank christinajuliand2018
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Always a must stop when we are in the area, the Mad Greek is one of the few places that doesn't charge for pizza toppings.
That's rare as a ten topping pizza costs the same as the cheese!
Server Erica was very nice and chatted about the area.
Asked about "Nugget Ice" which is really finely crushed ice, but apparently is a big deal locally.
Couldn't sit outside due to rain, but another great Mad Greek stop and one of these days.,I'll get to try that cheesecake!

2  Thank ThoughtsofRS
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We go often for the best Gyros in three States and the best dessert in the south. Whether you live nearby or just in for the race always stop by.

1  Thank stpatrick78
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Back to Bristol for some short track NASCAR racing. Means a return to The Mad Greek.
I normally get calzone or pizza, but today I decided to try the steak sandwich.
It was LOADED with tender juicy sirloin steak with lettuce, tomato, onion and mayonnaise topped with mozzarella cheese. Served with a side of fries

It was GREAT (just a tad salty for me) and I enjoyed every bite.
Nick was a good server and refilled my water without being asked and engaged in conversation about the race.
When in this area, don't miss The Mad Greek!

1  Thank Louis S