“Not the best prep for rain”

Bristol Motor Speedway
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Bristol
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

So I can say the people the staff are all super kind they had shuttles to get you around form parking to gates.

My issue was ill prepared for rain though they have been rained out for the spring race often.

My dad got pit passes and they literally had sun umbrellas for shelter witch didn’t cut it. I had not idea it rains that much there for races but a local told me the spring race gets rained out often.

That disappointed me. I was frozen and wet to the bone offered only a trash bag to protect form the rain. They don’t let you leave the pit and re enter after 11 so they didn’t allow you to pop out run to get a jacket but also offered no protection form the rain. You think for several 100 per person they have some kinda party tent with a heater or at least poncho with a hood and arms not a trash bag. They didn’t plan well at all for something I found out is common.

My dad was so let down by the bit he actually almost lost it one Henry elevator attended was thrilled with the idea of going home early if they called thc race and didn’t do all the laps.

That being said most staff was friendly

The food was terrible but it’s a race track the race was interesting I never been before I don’t watch races but my dad had a blast

Also I am not a teen but they only had family teen or family child

Anyways go to the summer race in aug you don’t want to be soaked to the bone

All reviews
in 80 reviews
"bms"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Christmas lights are totally Awesome and the race was great had my granddaughter her first time and she loved it

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Love the side by side racing. Great video and sound system now. They always have plenty of before race entertainment. Plenty of food choices if you like track food. If they could just put a cover over the track to keep it dry it would be even better. Most of all “It’s Bristol Baby”.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Aside from the horrible rain showers this was my favorite track I’ve been too!
Staff was friendly, grounds were clean and fans were good. Of course we hunkered down most of the day trying to stay dry. When we finally ventured out to the stands we found them easily identified and with great vistas. Plenty of food , drink, restrooms and memorabilia which ever way you went . Would really like to come back here again