“Excellent food, delightful service ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️”

Roll'n Pin Cafe & Grille
Ranked #16 of 417 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Roll’n Pin’s kitchen bustles as chefs prepare absolutely delicious American fare from scratch. Perhaps you've heard about our legendary catering or know someone who's had one of our fabulous dishes. Maybe you just dined with us or possibly you've never had the pleasure. Any way you cut it, it's time to treat yourself to Roll'n Pin, where you can count on quality homemade meals.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Laurie and Teresa made this a great find in Sioux Falls so I give it five hearts. My husband had a combo platter that looked like two or three breakfasts at one time and he loved it. I had a salad with sandwich and it was delicious because the chef used high quality ingredients to start. The room was fresh and innovative and they even sell interesting wines, by the glass, by the bottle, by the case. It was truly a great surprise so try it, you’ll like it!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

wonderful place to eat, my brother and I had hot beef plates and the food was hot and amazing, Teresa our waitress had a smile on her face and great customer service we will stop again when in Sioux falls.. hello from Pipestone MN

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I've been here several times for Sunday brunch! It's one of my favorites. Lots to choose from and of course delicious! Had the pleasure of being helped by Theresa today, she was awesome. I had a hard time choosing what I wanted, but she was patient and informative on the selections. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

what a nice place! Teresa M was our server she was so nice and helpful. no one went without she was right on top of the drinks and asking how the food was.
oh my the Hot Beef with artisan bread was absolutely the best! reminded me of the beef commercials I had growing up in MN. for those who don't know it is tender roast beef sliced in to a sandwich then cut in half on a plate with a mound of mashed potatoes in the middle and all covered in gravy.
it was very reasonably priced - will definitely go back and recommend to others

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this restaurant! Home cooked meals that taste incredible! Reminds me of a small town cafe! Great food, large quantity and reasonable prices! Excellent wait staff! Preston was our waiter and he is so attentive and professional! Five stars!!!

1  Thank Amanda L