All reviews family restaurant coffee service nice variety of food convenient location restful night front desk would stay here again served its purpose outstanding staff room was clean no elevator mini fridge nice hotel pool and hot tub one night bit dated biscuits gravy
Reviewed 13 October 2018

I recommend this motel for a couple of reasons - excellent customer service; security and safety is a big thing for me and this motel assures that; the front desk staff are real responsive and can quickly answer questions, make changes in reservations, etc.

Room Tip: I had no problem with my room, security was good and no disturbances.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Pamela G
Jeremy D, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Pamela G and thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel when visiting Rapid City, SD. We are grateful that you took the time to review our Quality Inn & Suites and excited to read about the service you received as well as feeling safe and secure during your stay. We hope that you select us again if your travels should bring back to our area and we can earn that last star.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

We were very pleased with this motel. The breakfast was nice, the price was reasonable. Our room was by the pool which is noisy, but fortunately no one used it late as it is open until 11pm. The room was clean and the bed comfortable.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the pool if you want a quiet stay.
Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jeremy D, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

I am happy that you enjoyed your recent stay. Thank you for the five star review and taking time to let others know. Being close to the interstate is a great asset for all travelers either just passing through for the night or touring the area. We hope to have you as our guest again when visiting Rapid City.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Enjoyed my two night stay here. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. Nice variety of food for breakfast, Great location; easy to get around the town from here. The only drawback in my opinion is the fact that the room's walls are very thin and sound travels through them. i was treated to a "cuss-out" between the occupation and someone on the phone. Since he was using speaker phone, I could hear both sides of the conversation. Oh, and the price was right.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Jeremy D, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with the exception. I apologize that you had a loud neighbor and please let us know right away at the front desk. We look into all concerns to make sure every guest can have an enjoyable stay 100% of the time. Thank you for the five star review and we hope when you come back to visit Rapid City that we are your go to hotel choice.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We really enjoyed our stay here, rooms were clean and comfortable. We had king size bed room . The staff was courteous , friendly and always eager to help. We would not hesitate recommending to our friends. The breakfast was one of the best on our 3 week trip. The breakfast ham was thick, juicy and delicious. Thank you for a memorable and pleasant stay.

Room Tip: King size bed for us was very comfortable.
Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the five star review and the huge recommendation! We appreciate you letting other travelers know about our location and that we may see you next time you visit the Black Hills area.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

We stayed for 2 days, front desk was helpful, breakfast was good, lots of options. Room was decent. My complaints are that we did not receive maid service and we were gone from morning until after 8, so not excuses. MY biggie was the just luke warm hot tub. I love going into the hot tub so this was a major disappointment.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Jeremy D, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

I apologize that your stay was just okay! I am unsure why you did not receive services if you did not have a do not disturb sign on your door. I will follow up with my staff. Our hot tub is at proper temperature with the exception of when we add fresh water too it, perhaps we had done this sadly bringing down the temperature slightly to a degree that you found it luke warm. I apologize that it was not done at a less popular time during the day. We hope that on your next visit through our area that we will earn that last star and correct these concerns. Thank you for staying with us.