“Fun Mexican Restaurant in the Heart of Downtown”

Que Pasa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 277 Restaurants in Rapid City
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: At Que Pasa? You'll find a diverse selection of traditional Mexican offerings . Our chefs prepare every dish with care to ensure our customers enjoy the best dining experience possible. Casual, everyday style food made from only the freshest ingredients makes each and every item on our menu truly spectacular. We feature freshly made tortillas prepared on site in our exhibition kitchen. Mexican dishes, such as savory Pork Carnitas, Wood-Fired Chicken, and Smoked Shrimp are prepared in our wood burning grill, rotisserie or smoke oven. Now serving authentic Mexican breakfast on Saturday & Sunday!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was staying downtown Rapid City and looking for something that had both good food and a fun atmosphere. The atmosphere part is a bit harder to find but I happened upon Que Pasa and would highly recommend it! The place is festive with fun decor and music, although it was pouring rain when I was there I did notice a large size patio that would be enjoyable in the warmer months. The food was excellent, I had the Asada burrito. Their house salsa has a bit of a kick to it which I really appreciate because most of the time house salsas taste like a mix of tomato paste and ketchup. It also happened to be Monday when I was there so the the margarita I had was on happy hour. I believe they have special prices on drinks all night on Monday but sadly I had an early flight to catch so I couldn't stay for too long. The main highlight was that I happened to lose my receipt while flying home. Being that this was a business expense, I contacted the restaurant to obtain a copy of the receipt. Myrie (spelling?) the General Manager could not have been more helpful or friendly. He promptly sent me the receipt which was so nice as I have learned the hard way that it can sometimes be a wild goose chase trying to track down a receipt. He is a definite asset to the company and I look forward to visiting this restaurant when I am back in town!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,491)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place for late lunch on a Sunday afternoon. Quick service and good food! Had the nachos- really good!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A fun place to eat deliciously prepared Mexican food. The brisket tacos were excellent! Salsa and chips were good as well as the margaritas of the house. The restaurant is centrally located in downtown Rapid City, it has views to Main Street and a fire pit going outside all the time.
Great atmosphere!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best enchiladas I’ve ever had. Their salsa was superb too. Try the Hibiscus Margarita. You won’t regret it and if you get Courtney as a server you’ll be set! Recommended.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Que Pass has a great atmosphere and the drinks were amazing. I had a peach Hurricane. Our server Courtney was super nice and we got our food really fast. Definitely recommend.