“Good”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
CHart1022
“Good”
Reviewed 24 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Very nice home, a little cluttered in cabinets and couldn't find the hose spicket we called numbers provided and no one answered or called back.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
SD
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

CO
Reviewed 15 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Shellydef...
Pembina, North Dakota
“40th anniversary trip, oh what wonderful memories we made.”
Reviewed 19 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

It was easy to book the cabin. It was also easy to find the cabin. It was nice and quiet with no bugs. The cabin was nicer than the pictures showed with plenty of room for all our family. My grand children said it best. My 8 year old said we should stay for a month, my 7 year old said we should move here and the first night we stayed there my 2 year old grandson did not want to stay at a strange place but the last night they drove home and told him they were going home he said "me don't want to go home me want to go to the cabin!" I have already recommended this cabin to a friend. The only thing I would wish to change is for Wifi to be in the cabin not just in the club rooms.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: That there was enough room for all mychildren and their family to be under one roof.
Liked least: Not having wifi in the cabin and not all the beds were that good.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Dickinson ND
Reviewed 26 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Rugged travelers
Management Response
26 Aug 2012
Thanks for the review and we will definately fix our website about the Wi-fi. We are very glad you enjoyed the cabin and your stay in the Black Hills - thanks for being great renters!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing