“Great family experience!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Shawn90
Quartz Hill, California
“Great family experience!”
Reviewed 2 October 2011 for a stay in June 2010

My family (my wife, 4 kids) with my in-laws, brother-in-law and his wife, my parents and a nephew stayed here in the summer of 2010 for a few days to cover the beauty of the Black Hills. I grew up in Eastern Wyoming and love to visit the Hills often. Even with family two hours away we chose the Whitetail Lodge for its proximity and convenience. It was an excellent choice. The different levels of the lodge made for enough privacy to keep us in a "I love my family" mood but the floor plan made it easy to all be together when we wanted to be. My parents aren't big on stairs at this point in life but their room was on the main floor with a bathroom next to the room. The kids thought the hot tub was the highlight of the trip (I hope someday it's Mount Rushmore) and the cabin's access to many sites in the Hills allowed us to visit everything we wanted to in just 3 days while staying rested and happy. We also used the grill and the kitchen had everything we needed. We hope to return this summer again. The only flaw was the dust that settled on the porch from the traffic of other cabin's visitors. That wasn't a big deal but 20 minutes of sweeping on day one.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Accommodations for my large group
Liked least: Dust from the nearby road.
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Howard
Reviewed 26 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Minneapolis
Reviewed 9 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing