Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic little find xx beautiful place and perfect in every way... 🌺

Came here today for a baby shower, food, drinks, location and staff were amazing!!! I will... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
Tourist17564608329
via mobile
Gorgeous little coffee house!!

Found this lovely little gallery on the off chance. As me and my friends walked in we were met with... read more

Reviewed 22 August 2018
instamad2016
Northampton, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews cakes afternoon tea dietary requirements coffee house crisps birthday tea molton slice cafe regulars mum party venue
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Visited for a late lunch after reading the good reviews on Trip Advisor. They are definitely deserved. The art gallery is very interesting. The cafe is lovely with food cooked by the daughter and served by the mum. The service was excellent as well as friendly and welcoming. The menu is very tempting, but with a more limited menu on a Sunday. The food was beautifully presented and delicious. The cakes are on display and all home made. We shared a slice of victoria sandwich which Mary Berry would be proud of. We will be back!

Date of experience: September 2016
3  Thank Guys1982
Reviewed 25 August 2016

This is a truly wonderful Gallery and Coffee House with very friendly staff , great attention to detail, and if you're looking for a private venue you will not find better.
5 Stars for me *****

4  Thank njbez
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I visited the coffee house at the same time as the 'terrible review' was written. I appreciate everybody has an opinion but I have to say I found the staff warm/friendly and attentive. Just about every Coffee House has some sort of business meetings being held for it is an excellent place to meet.
I visited the Coffee House for the fist time and it will definitely not be my last time. The cakes are to die for and I will be trying the Brunch which come highly recommend by several people.
If you are in Mouton give it a try and see for yourself.

3  Thank Martin F
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Having moved to Moulton village 10 months ago, we didn't actually try this cafe until a few months ago. Since eating here, we have been back many times and in fact it is now one of our favourite places to eat. The food is absolutely first class. Fresh, tasty and excellent value for money and the dining area is always spotless.

The staff are always warm and friendly and could not be more helpful.

We regularly have visitors staying and always use this cafe to relax with a coffee in a pleasing environment.

We would absolutely recommend this place for brunch, lunch and afternoon tea.

Derek and Norms

3  Thank Derek J
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

A hidden gem in Northampton that you must make a 'must do to visit'.

A wonderful cafe that serves delicious, freshly prepared food and drinks. I ve visited on numerous occasions to relax with my wife, socialise with family and friends and to meet colleagues. Every one of my visits I have been welcomed warmly and treated to outstanding customer service.

A thoroughly recommended place for food and drinks

3  Thank Simonfowler81