“One of the best Mexican restaurants in our area.”

Mr Salsa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Taylors
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Good food. Service is quick in a nice setting. They always try to get you seated as quick as possible.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been to both locations, taylors and Greenville. Both are similar but taylors has my heart. I think they have the best mild salsa without the chunks and cilantro ( I like all salsa ) great family like experience where the owner always makes sure each table is ok. We love jack, the owner. I say average taste because I’ve had heavier seasoned fajitas which is what I like but the food is still good here.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Great food and great service. This is our favorite Mexican restaurant in the Greenville, SC area. Has inside and outside seating. Very clean and the food is consistently good.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We live close and visit when we are craving Mexican but in a hurry and want an inexpensive meal! Can’t go wrong!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Awesome Menu and fresh large portions for you order. Clean restaurant and friendly staff. Ordered tacos(beef and chicken) excellent.