“This place was amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Access to Community Swimming Pool Great views of pond right next to the condo!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Access to Community Swimming Pool
Great views of pond right next to the condo!
Side view of the building
Kitchen includes refrigerator, stove, microwave, fully furnished with utensils
Master Bathroom with shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
alicia g
Gainesville, Georgia
“This place was amazing!”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We stayed at this condo July 13- July 17. We absolutely loved it! It had everything we needed. There were two adults and four children and the space was perfect. There was plenty of room for everyone to spread out and relax. The pool is very close to the condo and there is a Dollar General within walking distance. I cooked almost every meal at the condo and it had everything I needed to prepare meals. My FAVORITE thing was the shower in the master bathroom with double shower head. It was a very spacious shower and a wonderful feature when you have small children. The beds were comfortable and the condo was spotless. We will definitely be staying here when we visit Myrtle Beach again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfortable beds, plenty of space, shower in the master bathroom
Liked least: Nothing, I enjoyed my stay here
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
22 Jul 2015
Hi Ms. Alicia!

Thank you so much for your review! So sweet! I so appreciate the time you took to write it! It was our pleasure to have you! I hope I can assist you in your next stay in the area!

Thanks again!
Kimmy :)
Anthony L
“Clean, homey, and close to everything you need.”
Reviewed 27 January 2015 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

My wife and our two teens stopped here on the way back from Florida. It was extremely relaxing. The rental is located in an area where you can find all that you need. Maintenance throughout the property is kept beautifully. The rental has been stocked with everything you need and is impeccably kept. Minutes from the beach.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Proximity to beach
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MJW931
Fort Worth, Texas
“Good size condo”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Overall it was a good stay. Basically clean, but did find sheets were not clean. There were extra clean ones on shelf. Think someone made up beds from last stay and they were not checked.
The caretaker was very responsive to needs.
It was well equipped. I was able to cook food for a gathering at the condo.

Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
yaniguana...
“Affordable and comfortable”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Condo was packed with ammenities. Definitely satisfied with my stay. I Will recommend this condo to my friends

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Jul 2014
Hi yaniguanaca!

Thank you very much for your feedback and referral! We so appreciate the time you took to write! It was our pleasure to have you! We hope to assist you in your next stay in the area! Thanks again! I hope you have a wonderful rest of the summer! God Bless, Kimmy :)
Squeakymc
Barnesville, Ohio
“Awesome”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The condo was very clean to begin with! Kimmy and Larenzo was great! The beds was comfy and the location was awesome! The price couldnt be beat!!! Thank you again the stay was awesome!! Recommend staying here!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
22 May 2014
Hi Squeakymc!

Thank you so much for your review! I so appreciate the time you took to write! It was our pleasure to have you! I hope to assist you in your next stay in the area!

Thanks again! I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

God Bless,
Kimmy :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing