“Very nice 8 night stay in this cozy cottage!”
Bedroom with Queen four post rice bed has matching large dresser
Livingroom to patio door Lane living room furniture
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Livingroom to patio door
Lane living room furniture
Living dining area and 42' tv
Kitchen dining area
Bathroom with oil rubbed bronze fixtures & granite counter
Covered porch
Covered porch
Driveway to cottage
Cottage front
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SunnyCs
Richmond, Virginia
“Very nice 8 night stay in this cozy cottage!”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Great location in a quiet neighborhood with easy access (park right in front of your door). Only a few minutes to Surfside Beach/Pier & close to Market Common, Murrells Inlet & the Marsh Walk (don't miss this!). Owners are helpful & very accomodating. Cottage is clean, well stocked, & the decor has a cabin-like rustic charm. Living room is bright & spacious with a new sofa & recliner. Huge closet & lots of drawer space in the bedroom. Bath is small, but functional & has plenty of storage area. Kitchen has everything you need & we loved having the laundry room with full size w/d. WiFi was nice to have & adequate. A/C & ceiling fans keep you cool & comfy. Ideal if you are traveling with a dog - on a cul-de-sac perfect for walks, with a fenced back yard + visit the Barc Park near Market Common (fabulous dog park with shade & a lake). The cottage was very comfortable for 2 and you can't beat the value for the $$!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
bridgie49
Elk River, Minnesota
“Comfortable and Pleasant”
Reviewed 3 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

This place is like a cabin, it was comfortable, enough room for 2 to 4 people, and has all the things you need to cook, to go to the beach, do laundry, etc...It would be easy to stay here for an extended amount of time. It is most affordable and I would definitely stay here again....
you will see the owners family as their backyard is right next to your patio, The owner is pleasant and helpful but not very personable. and we did see a few bugs inside. WiFi connection was hit and miss. Minor inconveniences compared to a overall nice place to stay.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The price is right, location was good, nice amount of space
Liked least: saw a few roaches
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
2 Jul 2012
We apologise for the inconvenience. We do have the cottage house as well as the main house under contract for quarterly pest service. And if bugs are seen they will come out a often as needed to spray in between. We appreciate guests advising us while they visit so that we can address the problem promptly and save the next guest from the same inconvenience.
My husband and I both work over 50 hours per week and I care for my dad at home, his nurse works only while I am at work. These committments limit my ability to socialize and often requires me to go quickly when I would otherwise be glad to talk longer. And when we do have family in town that is another time constraint for us to try to visit. The good news about that is that we leave our guests alone to enjoy their vacations. But we are always glad to suggest things to do and give directions when we are available and try to do so for all of our guests.
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and would consider staying again. Maybe we will have more time then. We try to make the cottage clean, comfortable and well stocked for a relaxing vacation with comforts of home.
springfield

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Brasil
Reviewed 26 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing