1,975 results
All reviews barefoot landing tower b bedroom executive suite lazy river pool area ocean front parking garage house of blues pools and hot tubs housekeeping staff off season exercise room spring break living area easy access to the beach family vacation a great vacation
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay at Beach Cove. The grounds are pretty, the room was clean and updated, the view was amazing, and the staff was friendly. It made for a perfect family vacation. We’ve stayed at Beach Cove several times in the past and we will definitely stay there again on our future trips to Myrtle Beach. My husband and I are both from SC and we’ve visited MB many times over the years. Speaking from experience, for the price, you can’t beat this hotel!

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank SCfam
Carey B, Manager at Beach Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear SCfam

Welcome back home! We are glad you and your husband had such a fantastic stay in our oceanfront, clean, updated rooms at Beach Cove. Our friendly staff can't wait to have you come back soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Boy was I wrong. Song and dance was impressive. They have no interest in gaming business back when someone is wronged. Spent over $1000 last year on a wasted trip. Could have had better at motel 6. Just to be told oh I can take $200 off full prime price. I can book it for less online right now. Better Business Bureau page shows this is a pattern. Don’t waste your time!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Stephanie B
Carey B, Manager at Beach Cove Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Stephanie B

I am very sorry that you feel we didn’t make this right for you. I personally spoke with you last year and we agreed on fair compensation. I sent you a gift certificate for a future stay, $50 food credit, and a $50 game card for your children to enjoy our arcade. When you reached out to me earlier this week to make your reservation, I even added an additional discount and extended your gift certicate so that it would be valid for more than a year to allow you to use it for your next visit. The offer to discount your stay even more after Labor Day still stands. I definitely don’t want to lose you as a guest. Please contact me if you would like to take me up on the gift certificate, food credit, game card, additional discount, and extended gift certificate expiration date. I would be happy to make your reservation myself and make sure you have a wonderful stay with us. We are committed to making sure our guests are happy and have a great vacation. I am very sorry you did have some issues with construction and a less than satisfactory room last year. I would love the opportunity to make this up to you. Thank you for your time.

Asstgm@beachcove.com

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Elevators don’t work, staff in the Grab and Go complain when it is getting time for them to close and there are still customers in the restaurant. We asked for a pizza box and was told they were to high up for her (Christine) to reach.
On the 8th floor a pool towel laid at the trash can for 2 days. Trash piles up.

1  Thank ksv1988

Dear ksv1988

Thank you for staying with us for your Myrtle Beach vacation. We appreciate your feedback as we are able to use it to improve our service to our guests. We hope you will visit us again. Have a great day!

Asstgm@beachcove.com

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Where to start. dirty carpet, dirty sofa, bath tub had a open gap about 1 inch wide in middle of wall yes you guess it black mold. Fire detector was hanging out of ceiling by about 8 inches. One of the sinks was stopped up the whole time we were there. balcony nice view but every time you came in from being out there you tripped because floor or something was uneven by about 4 inches. Elevator well they had 2 but one was always being used by maintains something that should of been done of a night not in middle of busy day so you had to wait at least 10 mins. Each time you use it. Oh by the way garage elevators not working at all. I have pictures I will try to download. I would think that for over 200.00 a night it could be better. But I guess not. Very rough people their I don't know if they paided the same they didn't look like they could paid anything. so if your a clean person for get it. Oh that smell too they use strong air freshener to cover it up moldy smell. Room 1017 tower B.

3  Thank mrsclean2016

Dear mrsclean2016

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Beach Cove Resort. Experiences such as the one you’ve described are certainly not typical and I am very sorry to see what you faced during your vacation. I would love the opportunity to discuss this with you when you have a moment. Thank you for your feedback which creates opportunities for us to improve. I look forward to speaking with you. Have a great day.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is our second time here, and we will be back. Wonderful staff, great service, and happy place to be. Everyone we met have thrilled to be there, even the people who were working there. Sad to leave.

2  Thank Paul D

Dear Paul D

Thank you so much for choosing to return to Beach Cove Resort for your vacation home a second time. We are pleased to see that our wonderful staff and great service made us such a happy place for you to be. We are sad you had to leave also but would love to have you back very soon. Have a great day!