“This is very good for fast take out food!!!”
Review of Lucky Panda

Lucky Panda
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: "Located in the beautiful city of North Myrtle Beach, Lucky Panda has been dedicated to offering the most memorable dining experience for you."
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Surprised! I had to order for my family and this was the first time we ordered from here. General Tso Chicken is very good as Moo Goo gy pan! They were very quick and wrapped it up such that it was hot upon delivery! Will definitely be trying this place again!!!

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (101)

Reviewed 28 February 2021

Be careful, last night, Friday I placed a $60 order. Told it would be ready 20-30 min.
I arrived and waited 1 hour and 15 min. I am not sure when it was actually ready since I left. I did this because when asked how long I was told, for the 3rd time soon.
The girl did her best but answering.phones, taking orders, packing them, she actually had to go to the kitchen and get it, was overwhelming.
Add milling around outside with several others with out masks and one who was helping sister with Covid, she had also had it, was unnerving. Medically I cannot be mixing because of lung issues.
As Resident I am sorry but well is impt. Having to go inside a small area asking if it was ready is a bad idea. The distance inside is about 2 feet.
Poorly run and dangerous. SORRY

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 14 October 2020 via mobile

We got brave and, in spite of Covid 19, took a carefully planned trip to Myrtle beach. All of our meals were via Uber eats or a quick drive for take out. Our first attempt was Chinese at Lucky Panda. What a pleasant surprise. Food was outstanding, egg rolls crispy and, to be honest, servings were big enough that we had a second dinner from leftovers.

This is a “go back to” restaurant even though they had to come to us.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 15 July 2020 via mobile

Wife and I wanted some good Chinese on vacation, gave this place a shot and so glad we did. Hunan Chicken was amazing and my wife loved her pork lo mein. They were crazy fast and the food was too hot to eat when we got it. I am very pleased!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 24 March 2020 via mobile

Delivery was $1 and showed up quicker than anticipated. Food was wonderful, got sesame chicken and General Tso‘s. Pork fried rice was good. Egg drop soup was wonderful. Would definitely recommend for a Chinese restaurant in the area.

Date of visit: March 2020