“"Perfect Stay"”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Tammy T
Fieldale
“"Perfect Stay"”
Reviewed 28 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I highly recommend Atlantic Wind Condos for the ultimate Beach getaway..excellent location, pet friendly, clean and Bethea was excellent to deal with. This will be our vacation home from now on!!

MissVA200...
Virginia
“Good Price and Great Location”
Reviewed 15 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

If you're looking to get the most out of your money for a pet friendly condo the Atlantic Winds is a great choice. The Windy Hill area of N. Myrtle Beach is quiet and has a great beach. The beach is located directly across the street and views of it can been seen from the balcony. Barefoot Landing and the Alabama Theater are very close as well as many great restaurants. The inside of the condo was clean and had a full selection of utensils and kitchen items; though I did not cook on the trip. The place is not perfect and if you're looking for an immaculate condo this isn't it. You simply get what your pay for and this condo was a great price and I feel like I got what I paid for. With a little bit of paint, a replaced toilet seat, new door mini blinds and an updated ftv it would be perfect and would add to the aesthetic appeal of the condo!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and easy access to the beach
Liked least: The television was old and got a poor signal on most stations
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with pets
Richmond6...
Richmond, Virginia
“The Big Bang Theory”
Reviewed 9 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

If you relate this to the biggest bang for your buck, then you will reach the same conclusion that my wife and I did. Its a "great value" (pun intended) and our pets got to go also. You can spend more, maybe even rent a palace but if you are on a budget and looking for a place that is clean, has everything you need and the people are friendly. Then look no further than the Atlantic Winds Condos.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and price
Liked least: leaving
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Dawn H
“Can't wait to come back!”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

This condo was perfect for my boyfriend, my 10 yr old Lab Mix and I. Right across from the beach, great parking, it was quiet which I loved enough though I was skeptical at first because the building was a little older. The private patio was huge which was awesome! We had breakfast and dinner out there. The condo was very clean when we arrived. I like that the kitchen was fully stocked with pots and pans, because I cooked all our meals while we stayed. My contact for the property was very very nice, gave me a great recommendation for a place to buy fresh seafood and responded very quickly thru out the whole process. We ended up booking the week of so it was fantastic they are so quick to respond for booking. I thought the master bed was very comfortable and clean. We slept great! Our TV & wifi worked just fine and I was excited to see we had cable (I do not have cable at home) but who really cares about tv and wifi when you are at the beach anyway?!?! I guess if there is one thing I would suggest they fix is the drain in the bathroom sink. It did take awhile for the water to go down but the shower worked great! We can not wait to come back to this location. It's great for the price, I can bring my dog, it's convenient enough to everything but still quiet. I loved it! Can't wait to come back!

Friends getaway People with pets
Dianne D
“Ok for price”
Reviewed 14 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed here because its pet friendly (there's no pet fee) close to the ocean and the excellent price. The only problem we had was with the bathroom plumbing. My son and friend took a shower at night the next morning there was standing water in the shower and the water in the sink drained extremely slow. The first time we went to the manager on site she wasnt avail. Waited a couple hours went back she then said she'd go to get draino. Went to enjoy beach hoping the draining would be there when we rtrn to get ready for dinner which it wasn't. Went to buy draining didn't work finally the manager left a bottle didn't work. Left message for landlord to no avail. Its getting late in the day, hubby played plumber with a hanger. Again, nice except bathroom needs updating and plumbing issues fixed.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location, amount of room, pet friendly
Liked least: bathroom plumbing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing