“Nice condo, accommodating owner”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach Living Room
Beach Living Room
Master Bedroom Featuring Two Queen-Size Beds With Comfortable New Mattresses
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Bird's Eye View Of Pool Area
The Verandas' Front Yard!
Oceanside Pool
Oceanside Lazy River
Oceanside Jacuzzi
Grand Entrance
View of Building From The Ocean
Oceanfront Facade
Ocean Drive Amusement Park, Just A Few Blocks From Your Condo
Ocean Drive Pavilion and Sunset Grill On The Ocean, Just A Few Blocks From Your Condo
Cherry Grove Fishing Pier, Just Up The Beach From Your Condo
Cherry Grove Inlet, Just Up The Beach From Your Condo
Kayaking The Salt Marshes, Just Up The Road From Your Condo
Jetskiing and Dolphin Watching- Two Favorite Myrtle Beach Pastimes!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Howard B
“Nice condo, accommodating owner”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Nice condo right on the beach. Close enough to Main St. to walk. Beach-view picture is a little deceiving but there is a beach view from the balcony. Small, narrow kitchen but fully functional. The pool and lazy river are an added bonus. Carl, the owner is very helpful and accommodating. I would stay here again.

joan a
“Sunsets and ocean views”
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great views of the ocean and sunsets. Had relaxing evenings sitting on our balcony enjoying sunsets and the moonlit sky on our private balcony. Clean condo and excellent elevator service.

Joan R
“Sunset Shack is a great vacation spot!”
Reviewed 12 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

This was my first trip to myrtle beach and I was very happy that Sunset Shack was in such a great location close to restaurants and shops because I didn't have a car. The condo was cozy, clean, and freshly updated. It had beautiful hardwood floors and lots of clever organization for all of my travel items. I thoroughly enjoyed the heated pool, hot tub, and lazy river. Carl was quick to respond to all of my questions, which gave me the trust and security to book this peaceful place. I'll def stay here again!

rourke93
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Sunset Shack at the Verandas”
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

My February 2017 visit to NMB was the second time I stayed at Sunset Shack. The first time was in November 2016. Both times, the condo was meticulously clean. The beachy decor made me feel happy and the extra window in this corner unit made the condo sunny and bright. There was a ton of organizational space for all of my needs. Carl was readily available to answer all of my questions and maintained frequent contact to ensure all of my needs were met. The heated pool, lazy river, and jacuzzi were an added bonus to the excellent location. Also, the building overall was extremely well maintained. I'll definitely be staying here again!

catherine...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Slice of Heaven at the Beach”
Reviewed 20 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I will definitely return to this little peace of heaven. The condo was very clean and comfortable . The kitchen was smaller than I expected but very functional and we cooked at least one meal a day . It was very quiet and peaceful and really enjoyed the balcony with the beautiful view . Carl was always available if we had any questions and a very good host . Can't wait to return!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing