All reviews free laundry home away from home library of books dvd player indoor pool front desk burner stove place to stay full size fridge every morning highly recommend this hotel historic district off the highway exercise room the entire staff complimentary breakfast staff was friendly
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

In my experience, the Bed was amazing, staff was very pleasant, breakfast was great, the room was clean, shower wasn’t as hot as I would like but then again I like my water scolding. Over all great stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
DexterTurner, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We appreciate your kind words about our comfortable bedding package, hot buffet breakfast, and pleasant team. While we certainly understand and appreciate a super-hot shower, we are regulated to keep the temperature below 120 degrees. Thanks again for all of your time. We are always eager to hear what guests enjoyed most about their stay and how we can improve.

Staybridge Charleston Management Team

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Our family stayed here for a quick mid week getaway. We had an awesome time. The incredibly spacious two bedroom suites were perfect for our large family. The midweek dinners and breakfasts were delicious. The complimentary beer and wine is a huge plus too!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
DexterTurner, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted that we provided the perfect stay for your family. Our complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served 7 days a week and our evening social featuring adult beverages and a complete dinner is Monday through Thursday. We hope you visit Charleston again soon.

Staybridge Stes Ashley Phosphate N Charleston Management Team

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Great location. Nice room. That ceiling fan is awesome! My only issue with this hotel is shrimp and sausage and grits for breakfast. Really? Seafood and pork. Surely, you can do better than that. Whoever thought that this was a good idea is wrong. Your Jewish clientele would have starved. Think beyond the south.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Nancy-Annette C
DexterTurner, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and location. As with most hotels our meals are prepared with our direct location in mind. We have certainly shared your suggestion with our food and beverage staff. Thanks again for all of your time. We are always eager to hear what guests enjoyed most about their stay and how we can improve.
Staybridge Stes Ashley Phosphate N Charleston Management Team

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome stay here with my wife and dog for a weekend.
Pros: The fact that it is pet friendly is amazing. I’ve stayed at other pet friendly hotels that look like they’ve allowed one too many pets in, but this one was super clean and quiet too.

The rooms were nicely put together, bathrooms were very nice as well. OMG, the beds. I had to take down the name of the bed because it was amazing. Best night sleep I’ve had in a while.

Check in/check out process was super smooth, quick and efficient. Staff was super nice. Felt secure too because I did check in late around 2am and the doors were locked. Had to ring a bell to get in.

Con: My only and literally only complaint is the parking. Like I said, I checked in around 2 am and there was no parking. Literally none. Even checked with hotel next door, and also full. I had to park at one of the hotels across the street. So I guess if maybe you come in early enough this shouldn’t be a big deal.

Overall, once I got in the hotel, I forgot about how far I was parked. Awesome stay!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
DexterTurner, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for your 5 star review. Our goal is to provide an excellent experience from check in to check out for each and every hotel guest. Thank you for the kind words about our super staff and safe environment. Our bedding package was chosen to exceed expectations so guests can enjoy the most restful night’s sleep possible. Our apologies for the heavy parking traffic that you experienced on this particular visit and hope that it did not cause too much of an inconvenience. We do have parking spaces for each guest room, but we understand that it can feel tight when we are completely sold out. Thanks again for all of your feedback and recommendation to fellow travelers. We look forward to seeing you again soon in Charleston!
Staybridge Suites Ashley Phosphate N Charleston Management Team Management Team

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Pet friendly. Helpful staff. Nice, clean rooms. Had a continental breakfast with 2 waffle makers. Great deal for the price. Close enough to many tourist attractions. We had a wonderful stay at Staybridge.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
DexterTurner, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and choosing Staybridge Suites for your recent trip to Charleston! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your home away from home experience in our apartment- style suites. Thank you for recommending our unique hotel style along with our great value to future guests. We hope you had a wonderful time exploring this beautiful city and that you will have an opportunity to visit again soon in Charleston.
Staybridge Suites Charleston Management Team