All reviews movie theater courtyard by marriott starbucks coffee west ashley room was clean parking lot nice hotel breakfast was included first floor tanger outlet the entire staff charleston airport front desk staff business trip lobby shuttle highway
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Checking in late night, and tired from drive so my family wanted to stay at a nicer grade hotel.
5 minutes in to room at 1:30 am my son found bedbugs on his pillow while laying down...Not a good start to vacation.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
EffieA46, Operations Supervisor at Courtyard North Charleston Airport/Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Fredk937,

I can understand your frustration after your long trip and this was not a way to start your vacation. Can you please call us directly 843-747-9122 so that we can discuss this situation.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I have been to this hotel twice in the last month and will be again soon. Great place, convenient to the airport and North Charleston businesses. They have good rooms and a truly pleasant and accommodating staff. Travis Cox has been particularly helpful - once changing my room to a quieter spot so I could make calls from the balcony and again on my return visit remembering that preference. The little Bistro works for a decent meal any time. I heartily recommend this spot and will be there again soon.

Room tip: Upper floors with a courtyard exposure seem best.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Tasty breakfast/dinner options made to order, good (and clean) pool area and friendly staff. The shampoo/conditioner/shower gel dispensers in the bathroom are a great (and environmentally friendly) touch.
Negative is the very loud A/C unit in the rooms, the bathrooms could use a little update in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff were amazing on all levels. From transport to desk staff and bar and cleaning! Very hospitable. We checked in at short notice after being stranded as our booking was for Charleston West Virginia, although we had caoght the train and were booked to Charleston SC. The staff once booked, picked us up from the train station, gave us a light breakfast, showed us to our room early and let us rest. Once when we were unable to get a taxi to pick us up from the outlets they sent the shuttle. This property and the staff surely goes above and beyond to provide guests with service and a pleasant stay. It is at the airport so if you wish to go into Charleston it will cost $ 35 in a taxi! Consider this property!! Lovely folk

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Was at the Hotel just for one night but still enjoyed the whole stay! Check-in was ok, price was cheap and room was clean.
Hotel is located close to a lot of stores and restaurants, as well as the airport. Guests next to my room were noisy but that’s not a matter of the hotel. Would definitely come back!

Trip type: Travelled on business