1,593 results
All reviews captain quarters pool bar oceanfront room spring break full kitchen bowling starbucks blast boardwalk
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The pool bar was my favorite thing about hotel Blue, the Starbucks in the front lobby was a nice amenity you can use even though It was not fully stacked it was really just the hotel cafe, but they give you a free bowling game to down the street which me and my bestie never used due to having so much fun! You need more than a couple days here for sure to really enjoy everything.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jackie C
Molly F, General Manager at Hotel Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Jackie,

Thank you so much for leaving your 5 star review. It makes me so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Our staff works hard to be "the friendliest staff on the beach." We hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again soon. Please give us a call at 843-448-4904, so we can book your next Myrtle Beach vacation.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This hotel should be torn down and replaced. There is black mold on the ceiling, mattresses, walls, cigarette burns on the side of the tub,chard glass in floor, balcony dirty and the toilet had not been flushed from previous renters! That's just the room, the pools were dirty, the hall ways, elevator just a disgusting hotel! I have pictures for proof. Please, please DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON THIS HOTEL!

Room Tip: There isn't one here
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank jackieownbey

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor! We are very sorry to hear that you guys had a bad experience with us during your past stay. This is definitely not up to our normal standards and we sincerely apologize about the condition of the room that you checked into. Please give us a call at 843-448-4304 in regards to your passed stay, any manager or supervisor will be more than happy to help you. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, and we hope you and your family give us another chance to exceed your expectations like we know we can!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

House keeping is absolutely horrible! You have to call for service and they leave a pile of towels and sheets for you to do. No trash bags forgets to leave toilet paper or coffee! Called everyday it never got better. Many of the other guest complained of the same problems. The beds were completely uncomfortable! Definitely not worth what we spent!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Lisa,

It is very disappointing to learn about your recent experience at Hotel Bluet. I apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered. Please know this is not the level of service our guests should expect while staying at our hotel. Our goal is to ensure all our guest have most exciting fun-filled family vacation possible, and I'm sorry we fell short of that. Again, thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor, and we hope you and your family give us another chance to exceed your expectations like we know we can!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband booked this room for us and our 3 kids. Hotel Blue is geared more for adults so we walked down to their sister hotel (Captains Quarters) so our 2,3,and 4 year olds could play in the splash pad. We didn’t mind the walk because it helped cure the kids curiosity and tired them down so my husband and I were able to get good rest too. The room was very nice and clean. Having 2 balconies was also fantastic and the beds were comfortable. I wish we could have stayed longer. We will return soon though since we don’t live far from the beach.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank afix423

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful 5 star review. We are glad you enjoyed not only our hotel amenities, but our sister property Captains Quarters as well. We are pleased to hear that you will consider us again for your family vacation. Please give us a call at 843-448-4304 so we can plan your next vacation.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

We stayed here for my 40th Birthday vacation. It was confusing pulling up on where to go to check in finally found the lobby. Check in went smoothly. I was then surprised the lobby bar as tiny and was not open. It took us awhile to find our room when we did it was clean. Navigating to get to the pool and beach was not easy. The pool was too cold and again the pool bar was not opened. I wish we had done more research before we booked this hotel. The website did its job to make it look enticing, but it really wasn't all that it was cracked up to be.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jennifer G
Molly F, General Manager at Hotel Blue, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Jennifer G,

Thank you for leaving us a review on TripAdvisor, we appreciate your valued review. I am sorry that we did not meet up to all your expectations like we know we can. We try to provide all our guest the most exciting fun-filled family vacation possible and I'm sorry if we fell short. If you come to back to Myrtle Beach, we hope you give us another chance to exceed your expectations like I know we can. Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review.

Molly F