2,118 results
All reviews loco gecko water slides lazy river family vacation full kitchen spring break ocean front pools were clean off season beach access great vacation waterslides blast dj tiki myrtle boardwalk
Reviewed 28 May 2016

my kids loved this place. Great customer service and the maintaince crew is great too. Pools were clean. Housekeeping was very good and nice. Checking in was fast. Check out was a little longer but still was great customer service.

2  Thank whitakera97
Emily M, Manager at Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

whitakera97,

Thanks for taking the time to post a review to TripAdvisor. We are happy to hear that you all had a great time with us. We train our staff to deliver excellent southern hospitality and are so glad to hear that we did for you and your family. We look forward to having you back with us soon!

Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Staff was excellent. Disappointed from the website to reality of the rooms. I feel like the rooms were outdated. The beds were hard and felt like we were sleeping on the ground. The dishes in the room were spotty and not really clean. However, we did enjoy our stay. Our child enjoyed the pool and the water slides.

2  Thank FamBase1

Jessica F,

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to review us on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that the staff delivered great customer service as that is something we take great pride in. I would like to apologize for any misleading information on our website. I will pass along these comments and be sure that everything on the website is pictured the way we offer it. Overall, I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will see you again in the future!

Reviewed 27 May 2016

We were so worried after reading reviews. Absolutely nothing to worry about as it was very clean and nice and staff is amazing and so very helpful. helpful. It is under some reconstruction, but it didnt affect. We stayed may 21 thru may 26.

Room Tip: Ask for breakfast buffet tickets. Well worth it. Buy in advance, 5 bucks flat...no add ons. And it was pretty good.
3  Thank mse4d

mse4d,

Thanks for taking the time to give us a review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, I do ask that you please accept our dearest apologies about the construction you may have encountered. We continue to make improvements to the resort everyday and hope that you can come back soon and see all of them; we would love to hear your feedback. Can't wait to welcome you back to the friendliest place on the beach!

Reviewed 27 May 2016

This was my first time staying at a beach front hotel and I must say that I was thoroughly surprised. With the price that we got our room at, I thought for sure that there was going to be something terrible with the place or that they lied in their advertising, but nope, everything was as promised! The beds were firm, yet surprisingly comfy. We had an ocean view on the second floor and let me tell you, I could have sat in my bed the whole vacation and watched and listened to the ocean. The slides were great for us and our kids. All in all, we will definitely be staying here again!

2  Thank Brittanypeterson999
Emily M, Manager at Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Brittanypeterson999,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all the kind words you said about our resort and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! Our oceanfront views are truly breathtaking and we are glad that you got to experience them. When you are ready to return just give us a call.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 27 May 2016

This was a really fun resort. The rooms were a little dated but it was nice having the view and a kitchen to cook food. Everything was very clean though throughout the entire resort and there were always lots of things to do. My family and I had an amazing time there and it was really fun. My kids loved the water park that was a part of the resort. It was a lot of fun, especially for the little ones. It was also awesome to be close to the ocean and be able to go to the beach all the time.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank DrKoufax

DrKoufax,

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to review us on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback about our dated rooms and please know that every day we continue to make improvements on our resort. We hope to see you again in the future and look forward to hearing your comments about all of our improvements as well.