US$222
Admiral Motor Inn(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$68
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$179
US$109
Groupon.com
US$90
Vancouver Motel(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$115
Official Site
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$190
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$106
Official Site
The Mermaid Inn(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
1,344 results
All reviewsbarefoot landingnorth towerbedroom lodgetennis villasgarden homesscreened in porchfour seasonsgated communityprivate ownershort walk to the beachacross the streetthrough vrbobeach barprivate beachindoor poolgolf cartthe past years
Reviewed 11 September 2015

This was my first time staying at this resort and enjoyed my stay. It conveniently located across from Barefoot landing, the mall and approximately 1.5 mile from WalMart and Tanger outlet. My stay here was satisfactory and worth the value.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2015

We are so excited that you and your family had a great first trip with us. Our location truly makes us a great place to stay as we are so close to everything. We hope that you and your family continue to make us your home away from home when you visit the Myrtle Beach area.

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Love the Ocean Creek. You are on the beach but you have lots of pools too right on the beach. Then if the water gets to rough for the kids they take a break and move to the Ocean Creek without moving my chair, umbrella, cooler,toys or blanket:) all of this outside my condo. Then if my grandkids are not swimming, skim boarding, or boogie boarding. They are looking for fish and crabs. They are not looking for their Itouches. Then Barefoot Landing is across the street and Crackel Barrel is right at the gate. Perfect situation for dining and shopping without moving my car. Love Ocean Creek and Love the views from our SouthTower rentals in particular. The kids can not wait to get there and neither can we every year.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Thank you so much for sharing with everyone about how wonderful it is to stay at Ocean Creek. It truly is a unique and beautiful property that is so close to so many different attractions in our area. We appreciate your recommendation and we hope that you and your family continue to make us your home away from home when you visit the area.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Friendliness of entire staff. My housekeeper, Joyce, was extremely courteous and helpful. I would recommend this place because of its location, it's serenity and its personnel.

What a really nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Get the bedroom with a patio.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad that everyone was so friendly and particularly Joyce in Housekeeping. We really appreciate you taking the time to share with everyone about your stay. We are looking forward to having you come back again soon.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

Let me start by saying that I started coming with my husbands family 10 years ago when we had children because this is the place my husband came as a kid. I was impressed and always have had a nice experience until now.

Upon check in my husband was not feeling well after our long drive so it made the experience of having to change room 3 TIMES even more upsetting.

The first condo we were assigned to was filthy! Mold in the small refrigerator, dirty dirty rugs, the closet in the spare bedroom was hanging off the hinges and pieces of it on the floor. Hair in the towels in the master bath, cheerios on the floor.

Were were moved (shall I say we had to move all of our luggage across the property) to the other tower to another room that was maybe a tad better in the cleanliness department. After complaining again, I walked to the lobby with pictures in hand and was treated very nicely by Desiree, Desiree handled the matter in an extremely professional manner.

Once again we were moved (within the same building) one floor down to H8. This unit was beautifully decorated but again lacking in the cleanliness department but MUCH better. I did write the owner to let him know that his unit definitely needs some attention.

NOT happy Ocean Creek! The units are not being maintained. We used VRBO a few years in a row and I think we may have to go back to doing that! NOT HAPPY.

Room Tip: Condos have wonderful views of ocean----
2  Thank Leeza217
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2015

I am so sorry to hear that this was your experience with your stay. Although I am glad that Desiree was so helpful I am concerned about the issues you experienced and I assure you that we are going to look into this further as I was not aware of the issues you had until now. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. I assure you that this is not the experience we want anyone to have and I will be addressing this with our staff to correct the cleanliness issues. I understand that you are not planning on returning to stay with us, however I do hope that you may change your mind and give me an opportunity to book your reservations personally if you choose to return.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

My experience here is always superb!!! I enjoy the atmosphere and the beach very much. I often see familiar faces from waiters/ waitresses,etc. and they remain to be very cordial when approached. WE have had our reunion here many times (since 1998) I think!!! I ALWAYS ENJOY, ENJOY, AND ENJOY!!!

Room Tip: Book early for the room you want.
1  Thank catherine s
Oceancreek73, General Manager at Ocean Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Wow we are honored your reunion has been held here since 1998. Thank you so much for sharing with everyone about your family's experience. We are miss you all and are looking forward to seeing you next year.