“Wonderful vacation with family!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Main Pool
Excersice Room
Tennis Courts
Outside of Building
Pool behind other building on property
View from Balcony looking toward Apache Pier
Outside covered Sitting Area
Basketball & Tennis Courts
Covered Breezeway
Workout Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 52 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Coastal68...
“Wonderful vacation with family!”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Very clean and comfortable condo. We loved the building even tho the were working on it. NEVER REALLY HAD TO LEAVE PROPERTY TO ENJOY SWIMMING AND THE BEACH! I have no complaints. Would stay there again!

Discover6...
“Great location, nice condo, and friendly owners!”
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

This location was in a great central location for me and my husband on our 30th wedding anniversary. Plenty of places around to eat, a bar (Ocean Annie's) nearby on the beach, but still in a more quiet area of Myrtle Beach. We loved our stay and would come back again.
Just wish we didn't have to bring our own sheets and towels.

Sharon T
“Can't wait for next year!”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

I know this review is a little delayed, but life got in the way and we just started discussing next year's vacation, so I figured I should let everyone know how amazing this property is. The view from the balcony was incredible. My boyfriend and another couple went on our first vacation last May and it could not have been more perfect. Daryl and his wife are incredibly flexible and accommodating. The condo felt like home and the location was to die for. We all decided we would take a vacation yearly and of all the places we can choose, we are almost positive we will be back next May. The price is unbeatable, and had everything we were looking for in a relaxing vacation. My favorite was waking up before everyone and drinking my coffee on the balcony, watching the waves and sunrise. So many fun activities besides the beach within a 10 minute drive too. Or even walking distance. I can't wait to go back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and location.
Liked least: That I had to go home.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kimberli2...
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I never write reviews but this time I have to say I recommend this property 100%.
First of all the location is excellent, the condo have everything you need, the owners think about every little detail, we were a group of 7 including 3 kids ages 1, 3 and 7, before we arrived at the condo I was worried about the little kids and the balcony but there were gates in the closets to keep them inside and the balcony open, there is everything you need for to have an awesome vacation.
I recommend this property and we are thinking in coming back next year

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Adria1205
Auburn Georgia
“Fantastic beachfront condo!!!!”
Reviewed 16 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We loved the condo. It was clean, spacious, and right on the beach! Would definitely recommend to all.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing