“Great location, immaculate, well stocked!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
CDEdriver
“Great location, immaculate, well stocked!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We (two couples) thought this place was a great value and enjoyed our stay. Easy to get anywhere from here and right around the corner from Broadway on the Beach. The ocean water was very rough for the first few days of our stay so we used the nice pool here instead. Recommend and would stay here again.

Value Location
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
“Exceeded our expectations”
Reviewed 12 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for vacation this year and we were very pleased with the condo. It was tastefully decorated and most importantly very clean. The location is very close to everything and only 1 mile(straight shot) to public beach access. The complex has pools and grilling areas for use by guests. I would highly reccommend this place and Leanna is so sweet and easy to deal! Thanks again! :)

A TripAdvisor Member
“Thank you for an excellent and very relaxing stay !!”
Reviewed 30 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for three night, but wish we could have stayed longer. The condo is well equipped with all the comforts of home, and situated in an excellent position, minutes from the beach and Broadwalk at the beach.

The condo is in a quiet location and was great place to go back to after the busy broadwalk and beach visits. A great place for peace and relaxtion. Look forward to booking a longer stay next year.

Thanks Lenna for a great stay.

Wayne & Lynn

A romantic getaway
“Fantastic Condo!!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

I absolutely loved this condo!! This was my first time renting a condo, I normally stay in hotels and I was worried at first that I would get here and the condo would look nothing like it did in the pictures but I can honestly say that it looked exactly like it did in the pictures! It was nicely decorated, the carpet was clean and it is also located close to everything! It is less than ten minutes from Broadway at the Beach and Myrtle Waves! The owner Mrs. Leanna Eymann was extremely helpful and very prompt in answering all my questions via email!I read horror stories that other people wrote about renting condo's in Myrtle Beach and I must say that the entire renting experience was stress free! I traveled with my boyfriend and one other couple, they didn't know what the condo looked like until we got there, they also praised how nice the condo was! I told my parents about it and they want to travel there and rent the same condo also! I will definitely stay there again when I travel to Myrtle Beach!!!

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Serena S
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
“I LOVED LOVED LOVED MY PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 3 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

I was referred by someone on FB to actually check out TRIPADVISOR from the 1st time I spoke with Sara she was super pleasant so resourceful in helping me find a unit that fit my friends and I.This was my first time I rented from vacation site I normally just rent hotel rooms bt I'm so glad I chose the route I did!!! When I arrived at my condo I instantly took pics of my place. It was very clean and inviting! I felt right at home. I actually took pics and showed them to my other friends on FB immediately asked for the info to book..... LOL I am most definitely renting from here again....

THANKS FOR MAKING MY TRIP STRESS FREE!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and cleanliness
Liked least: I dnt have any complaints none what so ever!
Travelling group: With Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$170
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing