“It was everything we hoped for, and all that was...”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining Area
screened in porch overlooking our lake
2 twin beds with bathroom
Main hallway looking into living room
newly remodeled bathroom area
newly remodeled kitchen
newly remodeled kitchen
newly remodeled living room
Master bedroom with private bathroom
newly remodeled living room
5 -7 minute walk to the beach
5-7 minute walk to the beach
our beautiful lake
our pool just behind our condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mdfj
Belleville, MI
“It was everything we hoped for, and all that was promised!"”
Reviewed 4 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

The condo was wonderful, Danny is a wonderful host and he really does do what he can to accomodate his guest. The resort is awesome and so close to everything that you may want to do in Myrtle Beach with the luxury of a secure environment.

Danny, you will most certainly have us as guest again.

Thanks so much!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Oct 2012
MYRA
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL REVIEW. WE LOOK FOWARD TO HAVING YOU BACK WITH US AGAIN.
STAY WELL
DANNY
A TripAdvisor Member
“What a great week!”
Reviewed 9 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Our stay in Danny's unit was great from start to finish. While booking the unit, I emailed Danny and he always replied to my inquiries promptly. He took the initiative to call me to speak about our upcoming stay and checked in with us when we got there which was a nice personal touch. The location of the unit was ideal for us. It is close to all amenities yet is quiet by the pools and in the evenings. The unit was clean and equipped with everything we needed during our stay. Our favorite feature of the unit was the screened in porch. We spent every evening out there enjoying the view of the lake, bridge and the unit across the lake that were all light up. The black swans were a nice bonus. I will recommend thIs unit to others.

9 Aug 2012
Thanks so much for the great review. It was a pleasure having you and we hope to see you again!!
A TripAdvisor Member
“So Relaxing!”
Reviewed 4 June 2012 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

I have had the privilege to stay at this condo for 3 years now. Always clean with the comforts of home. My favorite area is the screened porch which over looks a natural area with a pond. It is a wonderful place to relax with a cup of coffee in the morning and a nice cool drink in the evenings. It is only steps from the beach and a very pleasant walk.
On top of all of the wonderful amenities this place has to offer I have found Daniel Sambrato to be a very friendly person and a real pleasure to do business with. Don't pass up this wonderful opportunity!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
4 Jun 2012
thanks jill for always keeping us in mind
NC
Reviewed 3 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
3 Jun 2012
Thanks Paula
so glad it all worked out
keep us in mind for the future
danny
Nova Scotia,Canada
Reviewed 9 March 2012 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
9 Mar 2012
thanks so much fred
we look foward to having you every year
dan
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;