All reviews enjoyed my stay full kitchen beach access 3palms boardwalk
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel my family I do not recommend it has dirty floors, bathrooms were dirty, carpet were worn and outdated and dirty, the pools were dirty, air conditioning system out of order in some rooms, the lining in the sofas were replaced with plywood board after my parents complained. They used excuse they were renovating, if that were the case don’t rent the rooms out, we reserved 3 rooms, and they were disgusting my parents were moved to another room after several complaints the new room wasn’t any better unfortunately we were stuck no reimbursement or apologies. Our vacation was ruined. The ocean was the only good thing about the vacation. Please do not stay at this location please. I took some pictures.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival we were refused a second pass for vehicle for guest flown in even though they were on reservation, the room we booked wasnt given to us and the ladies who clean the room were loud and obnoxious in the hallway for majority of the day.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is by far the worst place to stay on Earth! It was nasty and I refused to sit on that stained chair! The pictures reflect the better of two rooms that I was given. I was depressed staying there. If you can please stay at a better establishment . They’re online pictures are certainly a disguise. Don’t waste your time booking this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lakisha T
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We were taken for $324.73 ... and didn’t even stay there.
I called on June 29 to make a reservation for the 4th of July during my family’s 10 day road trip. We showed up on July 4, and they said we didn’t have a reservation. They said we did have a reservation for June 29, but because we didn’t show up, they charged us $324.73. WHAT?!? I specifically remember asking the call center lady if we could see the fireworks from our room’s balcony, and she said that we could (so this is how I know I booked for the 4th of July). I also asked the lady from the call center (or from the hotel?) what my confirmation number was. I wrote it down, but didn’t check my email confirmation (that’s a mistake I’ll try not to make, again). Thankfully, we found a different hotel last minute for the night. However, they would NOT refund the money. The number the hotel told us to call said that the MB Oceanfront Atlantic Palms is no longer booking rooms through their call center, so they told me to call the hotel. When I called the hotel (3 times) they kept putting me on hold (up to 11 1/2 min., until I hung up) and didn’t get back to me. I also tried emailing their hotel, but that didn’t pan out, either. VERY FRUSTRATING! I ended up filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Hopefully, that will pan out.

1  Thank Angie M
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

From the moment we got there staff was rude and very slow. As I was trying to get checked in the lady had three different conversations with three different employees about personal things right in front of me instead of checking me in. Parking is a nightmare and not worth dealing with for the price you are already paying for the room. The pool area was dirty, even just looking down from our balcony you could just see how filthy it looked compared to the hotel next door. We stayed one night, will never go back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends