See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

We had a great time during our stay. Room was clean, staff friendly and helpful, location perfect. Right on the beach and only a 2 hour drive for a day trip in Charleston. Highly recommend!!Economical and well worth it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I decided to take my husband there for his birthday and my experience was terrible. We were there for 3 days. The day we got there the storm had knocked out the internet and no one knew how to reset the modem and had to do check in on their phones. When we got to the room the sheets were dirty, they had dried pizza sauce on them. We asked the maid to change the sheets and she gave us a lot of attitude and wanted us to prove we didn't do it. The next day as we left our room, one of the maids was playing hardcore rap on her phone loudly with explicit lyrics and using the N-word. We went to get in the Jacuzzi, which had what I could only imagine boat loads of bacteria, there was a cone in front of it, I guess meaning not to get in, meanwhile, we had stopped at the front desk to ask where it was and the lady told us and did not bother to tell us it was out of order. Not a very good trip at all.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tgary1968
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel front desk rude, leaks in ceiling, as you check in, get to room, not even serviced, beds not made no tolit paper, call down they send a service lady up, she's like this isn't my job, but I can do it..(not your job).no sheets for couch, finelly got them later nothing else just sheets. Kitchen had 2 glasses, 4 cups, toaster that neverworked, never got replaced,,3 forks 3 spoons,limited pan n pots,I complained about everything many time, talk with the main hotel manager, that really helped...(not)..she sent a service lady up..big help, just kept saying she was so sorry..the tub ,faucet fell off twice, after 2nd fix it stayed on, light in kids bathroon, has to stay on with use of bandaid..yes we carry..lol..after my email, and a big thank you for bringing all this to our attention, I got a email staying this wasn't standard operations from there hotel..an theyd extent me a 15% discount upon my next stay...are you kidding me.. I'd camp out in the lousians swamps before I'd set foot in this property..it's terrible..oh yeah..we stayed 5 days, never seen the pools cleaned, hot tub never worked, pool bar looked 40 years old..just don't stay here ppl..ok guess I'm done..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was not friendly. Upon check-in or check-out. They didn’t thank me and were not welcoming. No one wore uniforms. The room smelled horrible to the point we went and bought plugin air fresheners.

The pool had cigarette and marijuana butts floating in it everyday we went to the pool with out children. When I complained about the pool, the manager did not apologize. She just said she would tell maintenance. The next time we went to the pool it had cigarettes floating in it again.

Blanket given had large bleach stains all over it. Hair was on floor, counter and tub in bathroom. Shower head was rusty. Hooks on back of bathroom doors were broken. None of the drawers in the dressers closed properly. It was overall horrible. I would not recommend to anyone. For the price, I feel I was ripped off.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very clean. Staff was nice at check in and check out. Room is small but you get what you paid for but none the less the room is nice and on the beach.They have a restaurant/bar inside that is good. We didn’t get a chance to visit the pool. Parking is a little rough but not bad we parked across the street with no problems. Bed is very comfortable. Shower is big. Has a stove and full fridge. Don’t let the bad reviews steer you away from this hotel. It is very nice for the price and in a good spot. We definitely be returning to this hotel when we go back to Myrtle Beach!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple