All reviews enjoyed my stay full kitchen beach access 3palms boardwalk
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel was very clean. Staff was nice at check in and check out. Room is small but you get what you paid for but none the less the room is nice and on the beach.They have a restaurant/bar inside that is good. We didn’t get a chance to visit the pool. Parking is a little rough but not bad we parked across the street with no problems. Bed is very comfortable. Shower is big. Has a stove and full fridge. Don’t let the bad reviews steer you away from this hotel. It is very nice for the price and in a good spot. We definitely be returning to this hotel when we go back to Myrtle Beach!

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Those are the only positive things I have to say about this hotel. The hotel rooms are a little dated. Details like ripped lampshades and stains on the wall might be a turn off for some. There is a small lazy river and a small pool and hot tub. The problem is parking. I parked in the garage below the hotel and someone broke into my car and stole my friends backpack which contained my wallet. There are no cameras down there, it’s not well lit, and there’s no security there during the day. I called and cancelled all my credit cards and had my husband wire me some cash to save the trip. The staff was not helpful or at all sympathetic. If that had been all that happened I could have handled it. But that same night on our way back to the hotel the garage and 2 main lots were full. We circled around to the first lot and asked a security guard were to parked. He told us to park in the lot behind the first lot. I parked my car and went up to get some sleep. Next day went out to the beach. It was great! Then went to pack up the car and it was gone. Learned my lesson from the theft and my phone and new wallet with cash my husband wired to me were locked in the trunk. Turns out the lot the security guard told us to park in belonged to the condos across the street. They had my car towed. Asked the front desk if they could help us out since it was their guard and they said we could call a taxi to go get my car. I had no phone no money.... thankfully a stranger called me an Uber. Most inconsiderate and clueless hotel staff I’ve ever encountered.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel seemed understaffed, we had to wait in quite a long line just to get checked in. Parking lots are about a block away, which was a surprise. The room was okay for one night, but we wouldn’t have wanted to stay any longer. Our room had a tiny little (unuseable) balcony facing the next building. We also happened to hit Myrtle Beach during bike week, which we didn’t realize until getting there. Definitely would have skipped the destination, had we known that in advance. Fortunately it rained a lot during our stay, so the noise from the bikes kept to a minimum.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Loved the hotel, could use a good renovation, it’s no where from the strip and it’s very convenient, right on the beach, great place to just get away and relax & forget about your troubles, all in all it was a great vacation would recommend and stay again

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Loved it! My first visit was April of 2016 on my Birthday! It was so nice that I brought my brother and my kids the following year. We have now made it a trip we take every year. I will be coming again in May and I will return with my family in June. Thank you guys for making my trip wonderful!!!! See you soon.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel