See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Found a great deal online, less than 160.00 for two nights.
The room smelled stale, dead roaches on the floor. I was bitten by bed bugs. I DO NOT recommended this motel to anyone. In my opinion it should be shut down!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This is by far the worst place ever!! the manager is horrible very disrespectful, rude, the place creeps and crawls with ROACHES, RATS,SPIDERS AND ALL SORTS OF BUGS.. DON'T EVER WASTE MONEY THERE!!!!!! The place looks nothing like the pictures it stinks and very run down, everything in the rooms are old and smelly.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SaraL1563
Reviewed 17 April 2017

slack as i don't know what , Roach infested , rusty sink and tub , dirty sheets , and the beds ARE NOT LIKE HOW IT LOOK IN THE PICTURE, WE DIDNT HAVE A HEADBOARD. we had two mattresses on top of each other. we didn't even get towels or wash clothes. the room we was in was supposed to be shut down. DO NOT STAY IN ROOM 223. DON't EVEN STAY AT SUMMER SAND MOTEL!

Room Tip: pool don't have water & wifi really sucks.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mya H
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Here's few bed bugs bites on me, my 3 other friends has them as well. Old, dirty place , nasty kitchen and bathroom, but worst of all is the BED BUGS, and the bad thing is the owners don't care to fix the situation!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
5  Thank Jo B
Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

This was by far the worst motel I have ever stayed in. the man at the front desk was so rude. we didn't have any housekeeping and there was roaches which is repulsive and I was wanting to stay on the beach and it had mislead me and all the while you have this amazing view of this other hotel the landmark and all I wanted to do was stay there

Stayed: July 2014