All reviews typical courtyard front desk california king bed mellow mushroom would stay here again room was clean across the street nice stay minute drive ocean blvd ice machine checking in fitness center air conditioner family vacation beach front keke
Reviewed 15 July 2018

The rooms in the hotel are very spacious with huge double queen size beds and a free snack on check in.. The breakfast buffet has everything that is needed for a good meal. During the day one can sit in the lobby and work since there is free wifi and there is tea and coffee with snacks available free throughout the day as one works in the lobby. It is in a great location with malls and eateries just walking distance away. It's perfect for families and business visits

Room tip: The rooms facing away from the road are good
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Heather B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Broadway. We look forward to having you as our guest when your travels bring you back to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

The front desk staff was awesome. They were prompt and extremely friendly. Thank you all for your assistance! The location was great and we were close to so many attractions. The property was clean and convenient.

Tamonika Peake

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Tamonika P
Heather B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We look forward to having you as our guest at the Myrtle Beach Courtyard by Marriott Broadway when your travels bring you back to Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed 20 June 2018

The Courtyard by Marriott, Myrtle Beach Broadway is in a perfect location. It's only one mile from the beach, yet away from the large crowds. Still, it's only minutes from many of the most popular attractions in the area. The front desk representative, Ke-Ke is one of the kindest, most helpful and hard-working individuals I have ever met. She went out of her way on several occasions to make sure that my requests were met and always did so with a smile. She's a great multi-tasker, is efficient and thorough. Ki-Ki is a great example of what an exemplary Customer Service Representative looks like.

The rooms are not what I have been accustom to seeing in a Courtyard as the dresser looked a little beat up, the carpet seemed dingy and the air-conditioner needs updating as the room was VERY damp. The workout facility had everything I needed and the computers in the lobby worked well for the emails and Boarding Passes that I needed to print.

All in all, my stay at the Courtyard at Myrtle Beach Broadway was fabulous and I would absolutely stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Heather B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about your stay with us! We hope to have you as our guest again when your travels bring you back to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I have been a Platinum Elite Member for many years & have stayed at Hundreds of Marriott Properties across the country & have never met a more sincere,professional staff member as Kee Kee!! My wife noticed her Hospitality immediately along with even a comment from my grandkids on the elevator going up to our room..” That lady was very nice”!
I called the General Mgr ( Terry ) who was also very hospitable once I got back home to just let him know how genuine this reception individual was & he had told me that he receives many great guest compliments about her.
I highly recommend the Courtyard while in Myrtle Beach! Mgmt & Staff really care that you are staying with them & its in a great location !

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Heather B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you so much for the kind comments! I will be sure to share this with Kee Kee as well as the entire staff. We look forward to having you as our guest when your travels bring you back to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

First off, I just wanted to say that this property was your typical Courtyard. Everything was clean and tidy and just what you'd expect. It did get a bit noisy being across the street from the Broadway at the Beach, but you really are very close to it, so it can be expected. I also experienced what another traveler mentioned - despite having the air conditioner on, it always felt "damp" but not sure what could be done about it. Might just be the combination of bad weather and humidity.

The hit? Kiki at the front desk. I came in at around 1pm and, let me tell you, this girl was the only person checking in guests, dealing with customers, and answering phones. She was so pleasant and so put together, I couldn't believe it. Her ability to multitask, remember guest names, were second-to-none. As a Platinum Elite, I've had my share of stays and can't think of a place (domestic or internationally) where someone has been so put together and guest oriented at she is.

While she clearly had everything under control, I'm sure she could use some help at the front. I don't know how she managed to do it, and with a smile, but she's a rock star.

GREAT JOB, Kiki!!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Heather B, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Myrtle Beach Broadway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I will be sure to share your feedback with our staff.