1,086 results
All reviews splash cove bedroom villa bi lo lazy river tennis courts stayed in building bedroom premium vacation ownership time share mini golf screened in porch towel exchange indoor pool full kitchen pirate ship daily activities jacuzzi tub
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

Our family owns here at this resort and in Orlando. This was our eighth consecutive year staying at Sheraton Broadway Plantation, and we will return for sure. This was our first year staying in a lock off unit, and we enjoyed the extra space. The grandparents and kids got the larger premium side, and the parents took the smaller quieter deluxe side. SBP meets our family's needs, and they facilitate a great family getaway year after year.

Nice to see Bob at the golf and entertainment desk and Tori in the activities center year after year.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael S
John B, Manager at Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2015

Thank you for offering your feedback. We are glad we consistently meet your expectations every year. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

We arrived late and notified the resort in advance. Upon our check-in around 12:30am, we were greeted by trash scraps at our doorstep, 2 roaches in the kitchen of our unit and not to mention some other unidentifiable bug crawling around!!! I thought I was going to lose it. I called the front desk and asked to be moved to a different room and was told that we would have to wait until the morning as units are typically rented on a weekly basis (timeshare). We were also offered security to come spray our room; however, I declined as my young children needed to get to sleep.

The next morning, I visited the front desk and explained the situation and we were moved to a unit in a different building. I expected an outpouring of apologies and some type of upgrade; however, we were given the same type of unit and a mediocre apology. By the way, the unit we moved to around 9an or so was already ready...interesting given the story we were told the night before and that check-out isn't until 10am.

The room was renovated and had nice features albeit not the cleanest of places I've stayed at. The carpet and sofa were stained and we did see 1 bug in the new room as well. The exterior of the units need to be power washed, cobwebs, bugs, dirt, etc.

The kids cove pool area is awesome! The kids had a blast and it was nice to not have to leave the resort to entertain the kids when we didn't want to. I can't speak to the other activities as we didn't partake in them.

On to housekeeping...we were told at check-in that we would have a mid-week towel exchange...and that is exactly what you get - an exchange. Our used towels were picked up (in a blue hazmat type bag that the guest puts them in) and the new towels were placed on the kitchen table!!!! Are you serious, you couldn't even put them in the bathroom?? The trashcans were still full and the beds were still unmade - I was truly appalled. I would be more than happy to pay a housekeeping fee to have my room taken care of on a daily basis. I've done so at many other timeshare resorts.

My recommendations to the resort on towels - if you expect guests to reuse their towels for 1/2 a week, please provide more than 1 hook to be able to manage them throughout the week. It is very difficult to manage 4 people's towels. Additionally/alternatively, provide an extra set of towels per person/per room. Given the type of vacation (beach, etc.), people may take multiple showers per day. To the guests - bring a plastic over the door hook or bring your own towels.

The timeshare owners should check to see where there annual maintenance fees are going!

It is close to Broadway at the Beach (tons of activities, entertainments and dining) as well as 5 mins from the boardwalk.

As an FYI, I read similar reviews the week before coming here and decided to keep our reservation and take a chance... I guess that's what I get for not listening! Additionally, I have stayed at a Sheraton timeshare in Orlando and that was true Sheraton quality... clean, great service, etc.

Overall, it's a decent place that could be awesome if cleanliness wasn't an issue.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank M A

Thank you for taking time out to fill out our survey. We are sorry to hear we did not live up to your expectations, and wish to sincerly apologize. We hope you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

Excellent accommodations. We recently stayed here for 8 days and it was wonderful. Clean. Fun. Our three young kids loved the various pool options. They loved Splash Cove. The grills were a great touch. The 2 bedroom villa was very spacious and roomy for our family of 5.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank Lucy8133

We are glad to hear we provided you and your family with excellent accomodations. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Great unit. Stayed in a two bedroom with my family. My son is three. The pools are great. Especially the pirate cove. It did closed a couple of times for maintenance nut the other pools were great. We loved it!!! Wifi spotty at times. Grounds nice. Wish they had an indoor play area like the Marriott. But recommend it for sure.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
John B, Manager at Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2015

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear you were pleased with your accomodations as well as our ammenties. We hope you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

This Sheraton ownership property is in a nice location. Very near to Broadway on the Beach and thankfully a mile from the actual overcrowded shoreline. However in comparison to spg's other ownership properties it is just "okay". The washer/dryer was a nice bonus. It is obviously a little older than some of the other villa resorts but not rundown at all. The people here were all helpful with the exception of member services whom I found unaccommodating and a little too pushy. Overall I did have a nice time because it was late in the season and not over run with families. I would stick to early or late season for a friends or couples vacation and say this would be an excellent place for a family looking for a week away.

Room Tip: Bring a car full of groceries to make the most of the villas amenities.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
John B, Manager at Sheraton Broadway Plantation Resort Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2015

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to Myrtle Beach. We also want to thank you for filling out your survey. We pride ourselves on providing relaxing, satisfying vacations. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back.