See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this cheaper hotel room as I was just wanting a cheap weekend get away with my wife and kids. When I got into the room, I almost immediately smelled the cigarette smoke. It was supposed to be a non smoking room, since I have kids. Something then caught my eye. Several cockroaches running everywhere. And then I saw more. The stove was not cleaned and looked like it would probably catch on fire if I turned it on. Asked the front desk for another room but was told they did not have any available. I then asked for a refund to go stay somewhere else and they refused. When I asked to speak to the manager I was lied to and told she was the manager and no refund. She was not the manager. The staff was extremely rude and could care less that they lost a customer.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Brandon T
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Never been anywhere as bad as this. I WILL report to health and safety !! I don't see how this place hasn't been shut down. I booked one room, soon as we opened the door (which could've easily been broken into) we see Mold and cockroaches everywhere. The photos on website are phony or from 100 years ago cause this place is horrible. I tried to get my money back, anything but they did nothing ! Not even a apology. Paid $170 for one night only to leave just as soon as they took my money !! I was NOT sleeping there, never been in such a nasty place in my life ! Do Not Stay Here !!!!!!!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jessica L
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

I would best describe this place as the NYC hotel room Tom Hanks rented in the movie "Big." It couldn't have been worse if they were actually trying to make the experience terrible. Where to start? The floor was clearly unvacuumed. The beds had mismatched comforters with literal cigarette burn holes in them. The mattress had plastic bags wrapped around them under the sheets. NOT a mattress protector, but actual plastic bag-- grocery store quality. The bathroom looked like something out of a prison. The kitchenette looked like it was in the middle of being remodeled. It wasn't. Electrical outlets were literally falling out of the wall. The TV electrical cord had been cut and a yellow lamp cord had been spliced in its place. Perhaps the worst part, there was no lock on the door to lock from the inside. The chain lock had been removed. We slept with our luggage stacked against the door. We also slept fully clothed. I've never stayed in such a ridiculously​ awful place. Enjoy the photos that really tell the story.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank George F
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Our room Looks its being renovated,nice tile on the floor,the room has great view from the balcony,Clean ,Great, Friendly Staff, Great Location,nice swimming pool size ,the water very clear ,we did enjoyed it, defintely will be back.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Mohamad M
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Got 2 rooms at$300 each, worst place ever. We didn't even stay. Went in room was nasty, smelled terrible, 50 year old man tried to pick up my 14 year old daughter. 2 maids were fighting, heard people in other rooms fighting. Blood in the bath tub. This place needs to be reported to the Health Department. The photos on line looks nothing like the rooms. Foods crumbs on the floor. Definitely a shady place, and a health hazard. I was there yesterday July 30, 2016. And NOT ocean front like they told us. Had to cross Ocean Blvd to get to the beach.

Date of stay: July 2016