All reviewsfriespatriots pointuss yorktowndowntown charlestonhot breakfastravenel bridgea hootbiscuits gravyfront desk staffsofa bedwater taxiolder hotelmorning breakfasthotel breakfastwafflesbreakfast ladyaircraft carrier
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The staff, especially the breakfast attendant, were nice and polite. When we checked in we found that we had no phone, that was fixed rather quickly. Our last night, my wife found a cockroach in the bathroom. We complained, and were moved to another room. The next morning, coming back from breakfast, we saw a guest going into that same room! I hope when they cleaned it overnight that they found the cockroach.

Breakfast on both days was good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

It amazes me how a business can can from very good to bad in less than a year. At check in the young lady had no idea what she was doing. After finally getting the reservation straight I told her to split the bill in half. Had to call someone again.
Next day (Mid day) while setting in my room I get a call from manager saying she had charged my card.
for the second room I reserved and we were a no show. Long story, but they reserved two rooms for me, charged for one.
Finally got that fixed.
Eat breakfast the first morning. Yes, I know the gravy is from a can, pre made biscuits etc, I can handle that, but COLD food no way. Uncle Sam made me do that quite often but not now. Besides the biscuits were like hockey pucks . Must have been a bad day for the whole staff

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was the perfect spot for a weekend getaway! It was super easy to find and located in a safe and convenient spot. The staff was friendly and helpful in accommodating any needs. This cozy spot offers easy access and a great view of the Cooper River Bridge. One of my favorite parts of this hotel was it’s location to beautiful downtown Charleston, which was also a short Uber ride away. Can’t wait to visit this awesome spot again very soon!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

It's an ok place. The furniture was average, the mattress was average, the tv controls didn't work, the carpet was wet and the bath/shower were dangerous / moldy. The staff was excellent. The breakfast lady was better than the others. Nothing stands out, but you could do worse.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great location right across the Ravanel Bridge in Mt. Pleasant. It has sidewalk access so if you would like to walk the bridge it’s easy to do so! You also have access to the Mt. Pleasant Pier!

The staff was very friendly and the two ladies who run the continental breakfast in the morning make you feel like you are family. The only hiccup we had was checking in. We were given a room that was already occupied. Thankfully we realized this before walking in the room. The front desk apologized and quickly got us a new room.

The room size was spacious and the bed was very comfortable! My only complaint with the hotel was with housekeeping. There were corners of the room that you could tell were not properly cleaned. Housekeeping had also sprinkled cleaner in the bathtub but never cleaned it. They just left the powder. I didn’t feel that the hotel was as clean as it could be.

I will definitely give this hotel a second try as it is such a great location and the staff was so nice!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple