Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews concrete pads dog park hook ups cable tv watch the boats intracoastal waterway sewer wifi laundry amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful service,clean bathrooms. Wonderful for kids. Very friendly, great pull through sites with full hook up amazing pool and can’t wait for the new expansion for the new fun you will be added we I’ll be bringing are kids back

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The sites are spotless and the kids loved the pool, waterslide Etc. I enjoyed drinking my coffee watching the sunrises over the intracoastal waterway ! The site is very family oriented and the amenities are second to none !! Already booked my next stay !

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

My wife inadvertently booked a weekend stay here and immediately called to cancel. $51 charge. Come on, really? Ok so we decided to stay rather than toss that into the waterway. The place had ample openings and wouldn't have been impacted by being flexible. Nope. Anyhow, it's a well kept facility with large concrete pads, relatively flat. A bit off the beaten path. Nice views of peeps boating by on the Intercoastal Waterway. Directly across is a bar and you will hear the band inside your rig, fortunately ceasing around 10. Wifi? Unreliable. I was told to come near the office. I did, still flakey. The dude next site over who has been here a while said it's bandwidth limited and unusable with numerous campers present. They need to fix this. At least there is a plethora of catv stations for commercial surfing.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Guest Relations, Guest Services / Front Office at North Myrtle Beach RV Resort and Dry Dock Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2020

We at NMB RV would like to thank you for your stay. We do offer a no penalty cancelation option on all cancelations.
We hope you come back and visit us in the future.

Reviewed 11 December 2020

We have stayed here many months over the past two years and found everyone to be very pleasant and accommodating. The Park itself is spotless and well designed. All concrete pads and patios, some with small pavilions. The sites are very large, I would guess 50x 65 maybe? They have security roaming at night which we really like. The swimming pool is incredible with a huge waterslide and waterfall, quite impressive. One of the biggest draws for us is the park is right on the Intracoastal waterway. We very much enjoy watching the cruising Snowbirds heading south for the winter, and the launching of boats from the drydock part of the park. All the restrooms ,laundry and store are kept spotlessly clean and well organized. The park is extremely pet friendly. The have nice events for the Campers staying here. We will continue to come back again and again.

Reviewed 8 December 2020

I have stayed at this campground for more than two years, and my stays have NORMALLY been problem free. But upon my recent re-arrival to the campground, the staff told me that the towing hitch on my trailer was damaged- and while the cause was irrefutably negligence on the campground's behalf, the employees completely denied it. For context: I do not/can not tow my trailer by myself. The campground stores my trailer at a facility that is right down the road, and they're responsible for relocating my trailer to and from their grounds. So when I returned for my recent stay (this December), I knew that the damage had come about from their towing process.

I later spoke to some other campers about this problem, and one of them informed me that this was the second report of this happening this week. Therefore, I went back in to address this issue with the staff. Not only did the employee, Gail, deny the other incident of this occuring, she threatened to call 911 for absolutely no reason. Please note that I am a retired police officer with a high regard towards proper civility, and I did not do anything to threaten her. I simply told her not to lie about the issue before she began yelling to other staff members to "CALL 911" (which, by the way, is absolutely disgraceful, since it was not at all a proper resolution to this problem and could have literally prevented a lifesaving call). I requested to speak to the owner to help resolve the issue, but Gail adamantly declined and refused to even reveal his/her identity. That is why it was necessary for me to write this review in the first place.,

My trailer issue remained unresolved until I personally hired a specialist from "Unique Customizations" to come to the site and do a fix. When the tech came out, he informed me that, indeed, this was the second time that he came to do this type of repair within the week! Naturally, I asked him whether or not it could've been wear-and-tear, but he confirmed that it was not- the campground did in fact botch the job.

While I hoped for a relaxing weekend getaway, I instead received a stress filled weekend and a bill of one hundred and twenty-five dollars.

--------

I will mention, however, one excellent part of the establishment. The cleaning staff and security staff are equally excellent; the park is very clean and well monitored.

1  Thank U4800KOrobertk

At North Myrtle Beach RV we value all customers and every customer and there opinion is important.
While all the facts stated above are not accurate, we still apologize for any bad experience you may have encountered at our facility.
All reviews, Good and bad help us to try to make our next guest stay more enjoyable. We hope you come back and give us another chance.