Seaside Inn(Isle of Palms)
US$331
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Inn(Isle of Palms)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Dunescape Condominiums(Isle of Palms)
Orbitz.com
Mariners Walk Villas(Isle of Palms)
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
4,715 results
All reviewsboardwalk inngrand pavilioncoastal provisionslettered olivehudson's markettennis courtsfamily vacationsullivan's islandcharleston areaoff seasonshort walk to the beachbeach chairsspring breakocean viewsouth carolinafitness centerbedroom condo
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We just had our wedding at Wild Dunes, and the entire experience was just amazing! Amber, along with our day-of-wedding coordinator, handled everything so that we could enjoy our weekend with family and friends. Beautiful accommodations, breathtaking venue and amazing food! Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Frank F, General Manager at Wild Dunes Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Congratulations! Thank you for choosing Wild Dunes Resort as the venue to host your closest friends and family and celebrate your wedding day! I am thrilled to hear that our Catering Service Manager, Amber Williams, provided you with exceptional service when organizing and planning for the special day.

Once again, we send our best wishes and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The cleanliness and service at Wild Dunes was good. The location is beautiful. The housekeeping staff was helpful. My only complaint was the lack of restaurant options. Although I realize I was there in the

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We do experience seasonal changes in operational hours and openings, but we work hard to offer as much as we can to our guests. I do apologize that we didn't fully meet your expectations in some areas. I have shared your feedback with the necessary departmental managers.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

What a comfortable, peaceful property with great amenities & staff. 4 of us stayed in Lagoon Villa #35. It was spacious, clean and in a great central location. The decks out back are perfect for morning coffee and peacefulness! Pools are great, clean and service is wonderful!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing to vacation at Wild Dunes Resort! I am so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I rented a condo in Wild Dunes for a few days. Our stay was delightful. The beach was vast and empty - perfect for a long walk. We saw a deer, turtles, and many birds. There are several walking paths to enjoy the seaside cottages and wildlife. One day we drove into Charleston (only 35 minute drive) to tour the city.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Frank F, General Manager at Wild Dunes Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at Wild Dunes Resort, and for your 5-star review! I truly appreciate your compliments. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We were greeted by a very nice staff who already had prepared everything for out arrival. My family was placed in the most amazing house, practically ocean front. The island was safe and secure and our family had a phenomenal time. We look forward to returning every year.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Frank F, General Manager at Wild Dunes Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Thank you for your recent stay at Wild Dunes Resort! I appreciate your review, and we look forward to seeing you again!