“Great Location in the Sea Pines Resort”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Martin B
“Great Location in the Sea Pines Resort”
Reviewed 3 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I stayed at this condo with in the Bluff Villas area of the Sea Pines Resort in Hilton Head during the last week of August. This was our first trip to Hilton Head Island, and we would definitely come back. The room has a great view of Calibogue sound for sunsets and easy beach access. Since it was late August, the heat and humidity were very present, especially coming from CT summers, but the AC unit worked wonders in keeping the room cool.

Like Preston stated, the kitchen was well equipped and had everything we needed to make breakfast. There were plenty of plates, bowls, glasses, utensils, and other items. Although we didn't use the clothes washer, we found the rest of the bathroom to a good size for two people.

It is less than a 5 minute walk to South Marina Village for restaurants such as the Salty Dog Cafe, shopping, and nightly live entertainment. Although a little farther away we also visited harbor town which is a bike ride or short drive away. There is a dinner cruise leaving from below the lighthouse that was wonderful as well a many other restaurants and shopping in the area. The harbourtown bakery was a great spot for coffee and breakfast.

Closer to the entrance of the Sea Pines Resort are the Lawton Stables, were we did a morning trail ride that was a lot of fun. The guides made sure everyone was comfortable with their horse and made my first riding experience very enjoyable.

Since we had a car we made a day trip to Savannah for lunch and a Trolley Tour. I would definitely recommend this if you have a car. Make sure to check out the City Market and Riverwalk areas. We also made our way into Hilton Head for shopping and dinner on a different night. That being said, a car is definitely not necessary to stay here. Since everything is a walk or bike ride away we could have parked our car and not moved it until we left.

I would definitely recommend a stay here for a couple (or 2, since the room sleeps 4 with a pullout couch) and would even come back myself.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Great Location
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
VLG28173
Charlotte, North Carolina
“The most disgusting experience ever! Room was severely misrepresented, AC did not work. Owner lied and took our money.”
Reviewed 30 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We arrived at this condo, only to find out that the AC unit was not working, and was instead letting out fumes and debris into the room. We called the owner who laughed at the problem and said that we should "deal with it" or "fix it ourselves". We demanded that we get a resolution and a refund since the room was extremely hot, and the odor from the AC was unbearable. After multiple phone calls, he told us that if we leave by midnight we would get our money back. He lied. When we called him and his son several times over the next few days, he changed his story until he finally said that we will not get our money back. He was cursing at us on the phone, and was very rude. We ended up having to call the bank to try and settle this transaction, as we did not stay in this room a single night. The entire experience was a nightmare. We drove several hours to this place, only to find out that the condo was severely misrepresented, and that the owner was the rudest landlord we ever dealt with. The trip was a total headache, and a waste of time, money and gas. We do not recommend this condo or staying at this person's accommodations for any reason, even if the price is cheap. He will treat you like nothing, and will make the experience a very frustrating one. STAY AWAY.

Overall condition of the property Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked least: The AC released fumes into the room, and it was extremely hot. The owner lied, cursed us out, and took our money even though we followed his directions and left the room without staying there.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Aug 2015
I received a call from Mr. Vladimir at 11:00 PM informing me that he has three problems:
1."No bulbs in the bathroom"- the bathroom has a panel with eight light
bulbs.
2. "No drain in the toilet" - the toilet requires to hold the handle
longer to flush it.
3. "AC makes noise that does not allow me to sleep" - the apartment has
a wall unit/hotel style.
The guests that rented my apartment before and right after Mr. Vladimir did not have any problems.
Mr. Vladimir also yelled during this conversation requesting to return his money immediately. He did not understand that the entire transaction was done through the TRIVAGO not with me. They also have their own cancellation policy that I don't have any influence over. Besides that he signed the Vacation Rental Agreement which includes the following statement: Note:: AIR CONDITION AND APPLIANCES are not guaranteed. Repairs will be made as soon as possible. No refund due to failure. Refunds are made if due to act of God , e.g. fire, mandatory evacuation due to hurricane.
I informed Mr. Vladimir that I will call next day to TRIVAGO regarding his refund to he. I called him next day to let him know the cancellation procedure. The conversation could not be completed because Mr. Vladimir kept yelling at me and spoke in Russian and English which make our conversation very difficult to understand for me. I thought that maybe my son would better understand Mr. Vladimir so I asked my son to call him. I was trying to be as helpful to Mr. Vladimir as I only could. Two days later Trivago sent me the money for the rental without their commission. I propose to Mr. Vladimir to send this money back to him and asked him to provide me with his account number. I am still waiting to hear from him. I am also willing to send him a check but I do not have his address.
I request from Trivago to put Mr. Vladimir's review on dispute and place my response next to his review.
Teresa S
“Great location and basic efficiency unit.”
Reviewed 26 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

It was all we needed. Wish the site had specified that it had a Murphy bed. Rental agreement said that we had it until noon but at 11:54 am the code for the door no longer worked-which was stressful as all our stuff was still in the unit. Would also be helpful to know from site that you were expected to clean the unit-didn't know this until the rental agreement came.
Overall, had a good experience.

Greg D
“Perfect location!”
Reviewed 16 May 2015 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

This is a great property to stay at! I was able to park my car and never need it for the rest of the trip! The beach is across the street, bike rentals, restaurants, stores, trolly, tennis, pool all a 5 min walk away next to the property! I rented a bike and road around the resort, watched the sunset on the beach or just by sitting on the couch! The sun sets into the living room window!
The unit is very practical. I was able to cook meals to save on food. I loved the bed especially. Being able to hide it in the wall during the day made the unit much more spacious.
As far as the resort, it's the only place to stay at Hilton Head. I've stayed in other parts of the island and they just don't compare. Sea Pines Plantation is not just a community, it's a full resort. Everything is clean, manicured. It's like living in a perfect southern park. The live oak/spanish moss roads and bike trails combined with perfect beaches make this the ideal place to stay. I look forward to coming back again soon.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing