“Nice condo”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
new seapines beach club
new plantation club golf complex
bikes are included
pets on the beach ok with some restrictions
dinning at the new seapines beach club
seapines riding stable and free petting zoo
harbor town a short bike ride
south beach racquet club AM drills ask about PM free court time
what about the beach
fitness+heated pool$49/week whole family
fittnes center indoor pool $49/week whole family
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Gaudilady
Dutchess County, New York
“Nice condo”
Reviewed 15 September 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

We were under the impression that this unit hadn't been occupied for awhile as there was a mustiness upon our arrival and dust, dead bugs and cobwebs. A previous occupant had left plastic grocery bags stuffed between the patio sliding doors and kitchen cabinet. When I removed them (so we could open the blinds) what a surprise I found! It needed a good cleaning and got it.
The kitchen has everything you could need for cooking but there are so many drawers that it took some time to get used to where things were. There wasn't any order to it. We had to buy bags of ice as this ice maker is SLOW!
We LOVED the bedroom and bathroom layout offered in this particular condo. Each bedroom has its own private, full bath so there is no sharing. That's a really nice feature! Each bedroom has its own small TV.
Patio area needed sweeping & was overgrown with ivy. A quick sweep and we were barbequing but never ate or sat out there. There was a charcoal grill available.
We never used the family room since the one common TV was in the living room and the FR has no view. Other condo's we've rented in this complex have a TV in both LR and FR and the FR's are open with a nice view of the golf course. This one doesn't. The LR was fine for the amount of time we stayed.
No beach towels or cooler were in the unit as advertised so we had to call for them and Scott brought 4 towels over very quickly. We needed 6 so I ended up buying 2.
Overall its a very accommodating condo but needs a good cleaning and some attention. I'd definitely recommend it as that bedroom set up is ideal.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Bed and bath set up.
Liked least: Cleanliness
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
MD
Reviewed 28 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Ontario
Reviewed 10 November 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
Charlotte NC
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Cuyahoga Falls
Reviewed 6 September 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$129
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing