Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$291
HolidayInn.com
Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$177
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$219
GardenInn.com
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$178
US$153
US$175
TripAdvisor
US$513
The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$431
Cancelon
TripAdvisor
2,176 results
All reviewsocean frontmarriott resortoceanfront roompool deckself parkingpalmetto dunesgift shopan upgradebeautiful beachbusiness centergeneral storean umbrellabit datedlong weekendoff seasonnice resortfitness center
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed staying at this property. The bed was super comfortable and had a restful night’s sleep. It was so quiet, and I never heard any noises from the adjacent rooms. Room had a large balcony with chairs. Staff was super nice. I had a great time here !

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank evelynb774
TeamMarriott, Manager at Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear evelynb774,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa and for sharing your review. It is a pleasure to know you had an amazing stay with us and loved our comfortable accommodations and great staff. We are committed to ensuring a memorable experience for every guest, so it is always great to receive comments like yours. We hope you will make us your home away from home the next time you visit Hilton Head.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

As a Platinum Elite member, I stay at Marriott properties on a weekly basis for business and this property was extremely disappointing on many levels. I used points for our stay and am usually upgraded upon arrival. I appreciate the property was “at capacity” during our stay, but we were given a room over looking the front parking lot above the entrance to the hotel. The AC went out twice during our stay, Engineering was called because the door to our room was so difficult to open and was never repaired. The room across the hall had a similar issue. Our room was dusty and dirty with a pubic hair on the nightstand and Bobby-pins on the floor from a previous guest. The Concierge and front desk staff at check in, couldn’t have been nicer and the location is great. We own two Marriott timeshares and are fully aware of Marriott’s standards. This property does not meet Marriott’s standards.

2  Thank Sherry D

Dear Sherry D,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us. We are truly sorry that the condition of the areas you mentioned were not up to par and prevented you from leaving our hotel with a favorable impression. Our hotel does encompass quite a bit of real estate and we do our best to make sure every area is spotlessly maintained. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we are already working to address the problems. As a Platinum member you deserve the absolute best experience we have to offer which upsets me even further that we've left you feeling the way you do. I'd ask that you please contact me at the hotel directly in hopes we can fully resolve this matter. Again we truly appreciate your decision to stay with us. I hope to hear from you soon.

In hospitality,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The hotel location is nice, right on the beach. The lobby looks recently updated, with nice couches and pillows in grey and turquoise. The desk staff is super nice and helpful. The food catered for our conference and served in restaurants is quite good.
The bedroom section of the room was recently updated and the bed was very comfortable, up to the marriott standard for sure. However, though the vanity area of the bathroom appeared to have been updated, the shower must have been hiding behind the door and been missed when the update came through! The door, with dated aluminum fittings, stuck so that one felt one might not be able to escape the shower. The tiles of walls and floors were stained with blotchy mildew. I don't think that it was dirty, just really needed a makeover. Also there was no hook behind the bathroom door and the privacy bolt on the outer door broke off. We asked for a room change but the property was overbooked and there was none available that was any different. They did have the hook and the bolt fixed within several hours of being notified of the problem. Workout room was well equipped but super hot and humid.

Room Tip: Ask for beach view. ask whether bath/shower has been updated.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PATRICIA A

Dear PATRICIA A,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for sharing your experience. We are grateful for the feedback and assure you it will be used to better our services and accommodations. We have shared your comments with the appropriate individuals to make any appropriate changes. We hope we will have another occasion to welcome you back and exceed your expectations. Thank you once again for being our guest. Take care and safe travels!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here this past weekend. The indoor facilities are dated and I wasn’t impressed, particularly given the cost of the hotel. Also, I think they’d benefit from serving breakfast outside—when I asked, they told me they didn’t do that but why would I want to, with it being so hot outside? This is a strange response given that the reason people visit HH is FOR the outdoors.

The outdoor facilities are amazing. Gorgeous pools, great staff, and a fabulous beach. If you’re paying for anything, I’d assume that it’s for access to the grounds. I just wish the indoor aspect could catch up.

2  Thank php82981
TeamMarriott, Manager at Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear php82981,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your overall stay with us. However we apologize for the issues you experienced. We will share your observations with our team to avoid making similar mistakes in the future. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon. Take care and safe travels!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

So we just checked in and the girl at the desk said our room had a beautiful resort view. Awesome!! Well I got my hopes up way too quickly!! Our beautiful resort view consists of a full dumpster, bushes and the parking garage! Seriously!!?? This is suppose to be a beautiful resort view? We also requested a king bed when we booked the room but of course we ended up with queen beds. I’m going to look on the bright side.....surely it can only go up hill from here, right??

1  Thank Tammy E

Dear Tammy E,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for reviewing your visit. We apologize for issues you experienced with the location of your room. We will share your notes with the appropriate team members and take measures to avoid this going forward. Thank you for being our guest. It was a pleasure serving you. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back soon.