2,199 results
All reviews tiki hut beach house porch restaurant live music front desk volleyball courts fire pit coligny plaza ocean front pool area oceanfront room shopping and restaurants housekeeping staff nice pool hilton head island king bed off season
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While the room is a typical hotel room and exactly what we expected. Our room had dirty grout in the shower. We declined housekeeping the first day but accepted it the second. I had taken a shower and folded my used wash cloth up and used the grab bar for the shower to hang it on as it was very wet. The next morning I took another shower (after housekeeping was there) and found my wash cloth in the same place I left it, so did she even clean or just put in fresh towels? The pillows were lumpy and the bed was hard. We were there for a wedding and they had a group rate, however if we had paid full price I would really be squawking. I will not use this hotel again.

Room tip: They do have beach view rooms but no balcony's
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ArielleS138, Guest Experience Coordinator at Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

FFTR3300,

Thank you for your candid review. I am sorry to hear our housekeeping service did not exceed your expectations. Certainly, we are committed to the highest standards of cleanliness; what you have described is not up to our own expectations.

While I am disappointed to know you did not have the same outstanding experience as the majority of our guests, I am grateful for the opportunity to learn from your experience. We will use your feedback as an opportunity to remind our team of the importance of attention to detail.

I hope you will give us the opportunity to prove that your experience was an exception. If there is anything we can do to help facilitate a return visit, please reach out.

Kindly,
Arielle Sullivan
Guest Experience Coordinator

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our stay at the beach house was great! The room was nice and clean. And the bed was extremely comfortable. The Porch, the restaurant at the hotel, has excellent service and great food! It’s a great location and I loved being able to walk out of the hotel and be on the beach. Thank you for the great stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Beckett C,

Thank you for sharing details from what sounds like a wonderful beach getaway. There is nothing we love more than sharing our unique island home with our guests. It is a joy to watch other fall in love with Hilton Head Island.

I am so happy to see you found the accommodations comfortable, the food delicious, and the direct beach access convenient. We are continuously working to improve and feedback such as yours is the best way for us to understand what matters most to our guests. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to learn from your experience.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon!

Kindly,
Arielle Sullivan
Guest Experience Coordinator

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We planned a girls weekend for a 40th Birthday celebration. From the moment we checked in the staff was doing anything but working. No band at tiki bar, pool is cold definitely not heated, when we went to eat at the restaurant on site the 2 girls working literally argued in front of us about not waiting on the table because they wanted to go home. So after waiting one of them went to the kitchen and grabbed food and still never came to our tables. Needless to say we walked out, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I believe in the off season they could care less about their customers, that’s how the staff acted and treated us and other guest.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Melissa H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the service of our staff. I have sent you a private message in an effort to follow up on your concerns.

Rest assured that we will continuously do our best to always improve so we can accommodate you better in the future. I do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back and give us another opportunity to make it up to you.

Regards,

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very Nice hotel with updated rooms. Great Views of the ocean. Loved the Tiki Bar with live music. Another bar at the restaurant looks out to pools and a firepit. Leved it and will be back for another stay soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Margaret Corning did a beautiful job arranging our stay. We enjoyed the Tiki Bar , the beach and had a very nice and comforable room. We hope to return as often as possible.. we came from Florida the first weekend of November and enjoyed the cooler weather.

Room tip: I was in room 315 and was very guiet.