1,080 results
All reviews dvc members cast members bedroom villa beach house disney world marsh view the main lodge disney quality fishing lodge oak lodge quick service restaurant disney vacation dole whip welcome home grand villa big dipper love disney
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our annual sibling get together was held here (thanks to the generosity of my sister who is a member) and we found everything to be just wonderful. Very friendly and knowledgeable receptionists greeted us and got us settled in our rooms--comfortable and clean. The grounds were lovely and the restaurants on site were delicious.
We took advantage of the north and south tours of the island with MIKE. What an absolute treat he is. Very knowledgeable about the history of the island, etc. and just a wonderful man. Hope to see him next time around.
The guys played golf and loved the condition of the courses.

Room tip: Didn't focus too much on the rooms because we were out and about most of the time.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Craig L
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I "shore" am glad you chose to stay with us at Disney's Hilton Head Resort! We always love to celebrate with our Guests, and an annual family reunion is one of our favorite celebrations! I'm so glad your family was able to get together and we were able to be part of it- it's like we're part of your 'ohana!
Mike sounds amazing and I'm thrilled he could sprinkle some extra pixie dust on your visit. I will be sure to share your kind words with him.

Come sail away with us again soon, Craig!

Jordan

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first experience to Hilton Head. I was traveling through and decided to use some DVC points to check out the resort. It is a very cool area. Directly in front of the hotel is a long stretch of food, bar, shopping, etc. There is a grocery store nearby and so, so many phenomenal restaurants. I did not make it to their beach area.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for stopping by to share your experience. We’re "shore" excited you chose to take a chance on Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort! It certainly sounds like it paid off!
I definitely recommend checking out Atlantic Beach on your next visit. It’s the perfect opportunity to see a beautiful untouched landscape!

We hope to see you back again real soon!

Caleb

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

One of the great things about staying at a DVC property is the magical service. This was our first time to DHH and our family group of 9 loved it. Perfect place to relax. Ages ( 4, 8, 16, 16, 39, 39, 48, 49, 69).

Trip type: Travelled with family

I’m so pleased to read that your whole family enjoyed your recent trip home to Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort! You’re totally right, this is the ideal location for a calming vacation. Close to the water, plenty of places to explore and dine—you simply can’t go wrong here, it’s perfect for kids and kids at heart.

It’s phenomenal that our Cast Members were such a highlight of your stay. No matter where you visit us, we always want our Guests to still feel that special kind of Disney magic. I can’t tell you how happy I am to know that you could feel it throughout your visit down the shore with us.

Jenn

Reviewed 24 October 2018

This was our third stay here, as we are DVC members, and we fall in love more with each stay. We loved it so much that we want to make it a new family tradition and go every fall. It is so picturesque & their customer service is top-notch!! It's the perfect family getaway with kids of all ages. Whether you're looking for a quiet getaway or one full of activity, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort is the place to visit!!
Just a quick note that the villas are all up a flight of stairs, even for the first floor villas. You would need to request the main building for villas with elevator access.

Date of stay: October 2018
2  Thank Luvs2travel89
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Hello there! Thank you for reviewing Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort. I’m overjoyed that your family has found a new tradition in visiting our charming island Resort every year! Just like you said, this Resort offers something for everyone, whether you’re looking for exciting adventures or a more leisurely experience. Additionally, I’m glad to hear our Cast Members continue to provide our legendary Guest service. They truly help make this a premiere vacation destination. Thank you for being part of our Disney Vacation Club Family. We look forward to welcoming you back to the island again soon!

Adam

Reviewed 21 October 2018

You could have been staying at any three to four star resort. The only connection to Disney is in the name. Units are nearly three stories and no lifts, which is not good when you are lugging around heavy bags. As you drive to your unit in the complex there appears to be no one to help. The rooms are good and the food prices at the pool cafe are reasonable.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
WDW_Parks_Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

The common theme every Disney Resort has is the team of dedicated Cast Members. It’s these Cast Members which connect each of our Resorts, through storytelling and exceptional Guest service. It appears in this case, however, you were not presented with that level of Guest service which Disney is known for. I am deeply sorry our Cast Members were unable to assist you getting to your building and helping you into your room. I completely understand your frustration and hope you were able to settle in and enjoy some of the Resort. I encourage you to continue exploring other Disney Resorts, both on and off Walt Disney World property.

Thank you again for sharing your experience at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort. We look forward to seeing your family again soon.

Ryan