All reviews ramada inn putting green room was clean breakfast was excellent hot breakfast hilton head island fresh fruit free breakfast one night stay enjoyed my stay mina walmart cereal housekeeping bluffton hhi
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I was a little shocked when we arrived because I had read that this was a new hotel. It’s definitely not new. It’s a very old motel, with the outside entrances to your room. I’m guessing it must be under new ownership maybe. However, even though it’s old and needs some updating, they do keep it clean, and the owners/staff are extremely helpful and friendly. They seem to care about the guest and that’s why I gave it a higher review after staying there. Like I mentioned before, at first glance I was disappointed and not sure if I wanted to stay, but it turned out just fine. Beds and bathroom were clean, that’s important. I didn’t have time for swimming, but the pool looked clean. Wide variety of items at the complimentary breakfast. These people get a thumbs up for their good hospitality that made me forget about the need for a remodel. Not a walkable distance to beach or touristy area, but only about 10 minute drive.

Trip type: Travelled with family
11  Thank Ratpack6
Reviewed 27 May 2018

clean but so sterile feeling; not cozy at all. really needs updating! cheap place--you get what you pay for!
breakfast was decent, however.
location is a little far out from main HHI area.
managers/front desk people were just fine--had read bad reviews of them, but I had no issues!
Got 2 $10 amazon gift cards (one per night) for checking out early too! :)

• Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank emmaline410
Reviewed 23 May 2018

I stayed at this motel for a week in early May. I was skeptical of the property, based on low rates, but was pleasantly surprised! The location was great (I knew I wouldn't be on the beach) with easy access to all points on the island as well as off-island, such as Bluffton, Savannah and Beaufort. The accommodations were wonderful. My room appeared to have been recently renovated and was clean, modern and comfortable. Room cleaning service was timely and efficient. The daily breakfast was extraordinary featuring a generous array of high-quality hot and cold offerings and a wide time window to partake (6-10 am). General Manager, Mina, was gracious and welcoming upon my arrival and throughout the week. She kept a close eye on the property and was always busy cleaning, watering plants, checking on breakfast, etc. Very impressive. It's refreshing to see a team who has taken over an older property and is working hard to refurbish to make it a great place to stay at a reasonable rate. I found this to be an exceptional value for price paid and would definitely return.

Room tip: I was on third floor, facing front of property, near stairway and elevator and found that to be quiet and convenient.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
12  Thank mgb57
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The location is great and at first glance this looks like a decent hotel. But once inside the rooms it was extremely outdated, the door jams are rusted , not very clean, there was a very loud dehumidifier in the room which went off about 4 AM and made a loud beeping noise. Free breakfast the next morning was nice but overall just so grossed out with how dated and dirty it was, I would not recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank heatherleight
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Breakfast had many varieties. The room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Loved the toiletries of a hair cap, mouthwash, and lotion. Hotel provides paper towels along with hand towels. The paper towels were a welcomed sight for a germophobe. The location is close to 9 miles away from Coligny beach on Hilton Head Island. Oh yeah, the hotel provides guests with a variety of free postcards, bonus!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
8  Thank d550001