Ramada Hilton Head
Marriott's Grande Ocean(Hilton Head)
US$736
Marriott
US$327
US$308
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$303
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$703
Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$275
US$240
HolidayInn.com
US$554
US$389
US$365
Westin.com
US$393
All reviewsputting greenroom was cleanbreakfast was excellenthot breakfastfree breakfastfresh fruitenjoyed my stayone night stayfront desk staffcoffee makercoligny beachwalmartislandcerealsofahousekeepingbluffton
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall a very good stay. The room was comfortable. The breakfast was enjoyable. Was a quick and easy check-in and check-out. The Ramada was extremely well located for us, very close to everything and very convenient to the highways.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank nscr802
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is not a perfect 5 star hotel but we enjoyed our stay. The breakfasts were great. Plenty of choices. The breakfast room was large with plenty of seating. Everyone at the main desk over the 4 days were extremely nice and helpful. The hotel room was a good size. The price is very good. It is far from the nice beach, Cologny Beach, probably 10 miles. The closer you get to the beach, the more expensive the hotels are. My wife and I rented bikes and they were dropped off at the hotel for us. The whole island is flat and is easy to bike. A major golf tournament was happening when we were there so there was a lot of traffic. There is a good indoor/outdoor restaurant right behind the hotel. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here 3 nights in April. The people at the front desk were very friendly and the room was actually cheaper than when we had called, about 70 dollars a night. Unfortunately the last day we decided to stay another night the price jumped 100 bucks, not cool. Breakfast provided was ok. Bacon was probably there most redeeming feature. Eggs were a little hard. Waffle maker, grits, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cold cereal, juice, coffee etc. The location is nice, right across from Walmart. There are also places within walking distance to eat. The room itself was ok. King bed and a couch. Decently clean. AC and TV worked. Mini fridge with freezer. Shower pressure was good, water got hot. Bed was not the most comfortable, pretty hard. The last night we stayed we could clearly hear the people in the next room. Like I said. For the price, not bad. There was a pool but we went to the beach and fishing every day so we didn’t use it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicky B
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Room was fairly clean but needs updating and renovating. TV did not originally work, room phone was inoperable (nothing going in or out and no dial tone even after a supposed reset) and the WIFI in the room was inoperable ( I was able to get reception in the breakfast area and 50 feet down the hall on my device but absolutly NOTHING in my room even after supposedly being reset) I am glad it was only a one night stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Overall a good hotel. Clean room and nice pool. The reviews mentioned an incredible breakfast, however, I wasn’t wowed. 10 miniutes to the beach and close to lots of shopping.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
2  Thank taylorwilliams5520