3,231 results
All reviews arum spa lobby bar gift shop hilton head island pool area covered pool shipyard plantation grounds are beautiful zero entry beach access garden view long weekend the entire staff parking lot bike rental great pool live music
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband, grandchildren and I visited Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island as a getaway to celebrate my husband's birthday. I was very impressed with the level of service we received at check in. We arrived late and Courtney was very welcoming. She had cheesecake and wine delivered to the room for my husband's birthday. The bell staff and housekeeping were friendly and helpful as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
George H, Director of Rooms at Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a great review from your stay at Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island. Customer service is very important to us, so I am delighted to hear that you were very impressed with the level of service you received. We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t say enough good things about our November wedding. Samantha helped to make our wedding special. She was so easy to work with and she jumped right in on the day of our wedding to make sure that everything went well. People were still talking about the wedding over a week later, sharing stories about how much they enjoyed it. The Shipyard Beach Club made a perfect venue for our 63 guests and the views from the deck were breathtaking. All of the people who we dealt with from the Sonesta were great to work with. I would recommend this venue for any event, especially weddings.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Sonesta Resort Hilton Head as your destination of choice to have your wedding and congratulations! We are so pleased to hear that everything went well, everyone enjoyed themselves, and all of our staff members were a pleasure to work with. We hope to welcome you back to the Lowcountry again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Courtney, Jessica, and Chloe were the epitome of professionalism. They were prompt and helpful with any inquiries I had. Thank you ladies. Super thanks to all people at the Arum spa. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her day of pampering!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you, Shelton, for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about your stay at Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island. We are thrilled to hear that your wife enjoyed her birthday weekend stay with us and that you found our staff the epitome of professionalism. We are also happy to hear that your wife was able to enjoy a relaxing day at the Arum Spa. We hope to welcome you both back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food at the onsite facilities is above par, not what you would expect from a hotel. The front desk staff was accommodating when we had a minor issue. Rent the bikes, even if you haven't ridden in a while. The bike paths are great and the area is beautiful. Tyler Kartman, Red, and Keisha were outstanding wait staff and bartenders. Superb service provided. Management staff, Meghan (sp?) was always available and had a great ear.

Room tip: ask for a quiet area if you are not traveling with children
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are so pleased to hear that you had a great visit with us at Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island. Providing first-class customer service is of the utmost importance and I am so pleased that you received just that. Thank you for taking the time to write a helpful review about your stay and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I work tirelessly day to day and boy did we deserve a vacation. We were so happy we picked Sonesta Resort for this getaway. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is warm and friendly. A very special shoutout to Steve at the pool bar. He is an exceptional guy who is great at mixing drinks and great to chat with. With the beach, pool and gorgeous grounds to walk and bike around, we almost didn't have to go anywhere else!
The coffee bar in the morning was great too. Yuka was so sweet and helpful every morning.
My one critique is when we first drove up, the valet were not as warm and helpful as I would have liked. First impressions are huge. Once I asked where to go and what to do, everything went much better. It could have been an off day for whomever I dealt with, and the rest of the stay more than made up for our greeting.
All in all, we loved this place. If you are traveling to Hilton Head Island, Sonesta Resort is the place to go!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a fantastic review about your stay at Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island. Customer service is very important to us, so I am delighted that Steve and Yuka could have such a positive impact on your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to the Lowcountry!