“Perfect!”
Excellent
10 Canvasback  5TH ROW 4 BEDROOMS 3 1/2 BATHS
Entry hall from inside!
Welcome !
Beautiful original art through out.
Great room - sectional and two wonderfully comfortable chairs.
sectional - seats many
sofa bed included
window seat - nice reading nook
:Play games, have a snack - indoor space
view from inside to screened porch
Dining room, seats 10 around glass table.Comfortable parsons chairs.
View of wooded lot from dining room
Kitchen island - butcher block - can seat 6 for breakfast, lunches
Kitchen - another great gathering place!
Great place for breakfast/lunches
stainless appliances,
dishes and stemware for elegant meals
glassware for every need
Plastics for pool/outside on deck/screened porch
Our beach towels for you to use
second master
master bath - garden tub under skylight, shower
master bath
'pinwheel' room ( named for the quilts) as twins
'pinwheel' twin room made up as KING bed
'orange' twin room as twin beds
'orange' twin room as King bed
Hall full bathroom
newly renovated
Screened porch has a high ceiling with a great fan for a relaxing evening.
inside the screened porch, large 60' table, chairs, rockers!
Great place to have coffee or tea in the morning.
view of the back of the house
Enjoy the pool in the water, on a chair, lounge or on the hammock!
Lounge by the pool, grill dinner!  Eat out on the porch
pool, looking at entrance to screened porch
Four adult bikes rented for you!  Free!  Outdoor shower with hot and cold water.
the shed- beach chairs, umbrellas, carts/wagon
famous Hilton Head beach
our beach is called the gold coast - the best beach on the island
Our pup Lefty,running on the beach
 2004 - 2015
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 1 December 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I am a pain in the neck. I admit it. I own it. I have a way i like things done. My way. It even applies when i go on vacation. :) I decided that this year I was going to rent a house in Hilton Head for two weeks instead of a condo. I told my husband. He said, as he should, "do what u want". So I did. I looked around, looked some more and decided on 10 Canvasback. The reviews were all glowing. Being Italian and from New Jersey, I said to myself, this is too good to be true, but u can only get me once so I figured we would go for it. It was the best decision. I contacted Toba and Andy and started the process of me asking 7 million questions. I liked them immediately. It was our first time renting a house but she took care of everything. She answered every question, she made me feel comfortable and it was easy, way easier than I thought it would be. So we arrive. The pictured did not lie. The house was as nice as it looked. Trust me, I went thru that house with a fine tooth comb. I couldn't find anything to complaint about, my husband passed out. LOL It was clean, I needed NOTHING. We like to cook and the kitchen was stocked, the towels were stocked, there were beach chairs, coolers, umbrellas, utensils, serving spoons, platters, anything I could have wanted was there. I'm a clean freak, especially when it comes to bbq's. They have to be spotless for me to cook on them. This one was spotless. The pool area was relaxing and we spent a ton of time on the screened in porch. The bed was even comfortable! No hole in the middle, no sinking to the floor. Amazing! Seriously, this is the place to rent. It never felt like a rental. It felt like we were staying at our friend's house. Toba and Andy are right there, getting in touch with us, asking if things are good, if we needed anything. I couldn't have been happier with our choice. This was our fourth vacation in Hilton Head. We will be back, definitely will be back and will definitely be staying at Toba and Andy's house again.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Dec 2017
We will look forward to your return! You are our ideal guests! You get it! We love having people stay at our home who feel at home and will make themselves at home. We appreciated your calls, especially when the coffee machine stopped working. Because you called us right away, we could have a new one at the house the next morning! and our guests after you had a working coffee machine when they arrived.
You were, in a word, wonderful....hurry back!
Dayton, OH USA
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Knoxville, TN
Reviewed 15 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing