“Rock ON!”
Review of Hickory Tavern

Hickory Tavern
Ranked #165 of 393 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Description: The Hickory Tavern is the perfect place for a business lunch, after work happy hour, or to go watch any game! Bring the kids or just have a girl's night out. Whatever the occasion, the Hickory Tavern is always the perfect destination! The preferred game day location of the Carolina Panthers!
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We have been coming down for a little over 10 years. This is by far the best experience we have had since we started visiting. Food and drinks were good, but the service was superb. Our server made us have the best time ever. He was very personable, funny and even entertained our children, which we thought was impossible. Our kids talked about their experience and Rock the entire way home. Do your family a favor and ask for Rock.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Great spot to catch the big game (Go Cavs). The food we had was good. Tavern Burger with Onion Rings and Fried Chicken BLT with Tavern Chips were all very good. The beer was cold, the wine was tasty and sweet tea was refreshing. Our drinks and food came fast, but truthfully our server acted like we were a bother to him. Maybe it was because we were there to watch the game, I don't know. Overall, it was good and I would go back (to watch a game). Prices were reasonable, TVs are literally everywhere, and food was good.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

You know I love food, this place had some good eats. I didn’t take pictures frankly I was so hungry I forgot. The service was good, we were seated quickly, order appetizers: chips an Queso, must be a house specialty it was delicious. Beware if you order hot wings....they are HOT, different then where I am from, note to self, we are in the south. The space was open, large with TV’s all around and a bar in the middle, they offer outdoor seating, it was very nice and comfortable inside. It can get a little loud I guess because sound travels and it is wide open. Parking was good, easy in and out. My overall rating and experience was a high five. Enjoy!!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I had visited here once before on a guy's trip but this was the first with my wife. Was not very crowded so the service was good. My wife had the tacos and I had a hamburger - both were good and were moderately priced. Lot's of TV's to watch and wide open feel. The food is good for a burger/bar place and if you want to watch some sports while you eat this would be a great place to go.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

For a brand new establishment the service was extremely slow.
The chicken sandwich was raw and my wife sent it back and it came back raw again.
Fish sand which was oily just totally unappetizing. Never finished it.
Beautiful place extremely spacious.
Be very surprised if it stays open especially on Hilton Head Island!!!
Hundreds of places to eat. Your either great or your gone.