“A little pricy but tasty ”

Osaka Grill Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 177 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been wanting to stop for some time and I’m glad I did. I got two sushi rolls and enjoyed them. Only one waitress when I was there and she was working hard.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Every time I'm in greer I have to stop here. It's a little family run restaurant. The food is amazing. Sometimes the waitstaff gets a little overwhelmed but be patient! It is worth the wait.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

It's a great place to eat. Great service wonderful food,awesome prices, it's clean and cozy, small but worth it.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I really enjoyed the food, the fish was really fresh. put together really well. Service was excellent. Price, was ok, not too expensive... ok for sushi.. overall very good...

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 24 April 2017

What a great restaurant! All the look and feel of a fancy hibachi style dining room but the prices are fit for anyone's budget. We went on a weekend for an early lunch and loved that the lunch special prices were honored even on Sat and Sun. So great for a family of four. The sushi was presented so well, and every thing was fresh and tasty. The best ginger salad dressing I have ever had, even better than any famous expensive hibachi places I have tried. Ling is the owner and she can't be any sweeter. Her staff is so accommodating and kind. We will make this our family favorite spot every week. Try the spring rolls, you will love, love them.

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Osaka Grill Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!