“very good”

Osaka Grill Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 158 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I really enjoyed the food, the fish was really fresh. put together really well. Service was excellent. Price, was ok, not too expensive... ok for sushi.. overall very good...

Reviewed 24 April 2017

What a great restaurant! All the look and feel of a fancy hibachi style dining room but the prices are fit for anyone's budget. We went on a weekend for an early lunch and loved that the lunch special prices were honored even on Sat and Sun. So great for a family of four. The sushi was presented so well, and every thing was fresh and tasty. The best ginger salad dressing I have ever had, even better than any famous expensive hibachi places I have tried. Ling is the owner and she can't be any sweeter. Her staff is so accommodating and kind. We will make this our family favorite spot every week. Try the spring rolls, you will love, love them.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Okay the only thing here that was notable was the steak, period. The entrees were tasteless the sides just nothing, no spice no taste. The sushi here was extremely small in size to other places I've been and eaten at. The spring rolls were a joke.nothing inside at all. Just nothing impressive here to make me even think of going back.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

This little place is one of Greer's hidden gems. Not only do they have some of the best, most consistent sweet iced tea around, but they offer an excellent variety of Japanese hibachi and teriyaki style entrees and excellently prepared sushi. We have enjoyed every visit, and continue to eat here regularly.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I just had lunch with my husband and some friends at this restaurant. The food was fresh and delicious. I cannot tell you how great the ginger salad dressing is! The vegetables were fresh and tasty. The service was excellent. The lunch menu was very reasonably priced and included a salad and drink. My husband had the dinner size and I didn't feel that it was significantly larger. So...lunch is a great value.