“Best avocado tacos”

Guacamole Mexican Grill
Ranked #6 of 170 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Get those avocado tacos in your belly now!!
And, a giant cold beer.
Really great service.
Oh, and salsa bar! Yum!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

This place has wonderful flavor! I love their guacamole. Duh. They have a fun little salsa bar too. This place used to have a buffet which I loved but their food is still super! A molchete bowl is a must!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We had a great experience here. We were seated in the bar area which had a good crowd on a Saturday night about 8:30. The bartender served us and did an awesome job. It was our first time so she recommended some of her favorites and she was spot on. I had the Mexican Burrito with a large Dos Equis, the burrito was huge and delicious. My wife and daughter split a jumbo margarita with their meals and also thought both were excellent. The salsa bar was good and fresh. The bartender checked with us throughout the meal and even had to change a keg by herself. I was very impressed with both the service and food. My daughter who lives near there has been back and has had great experiences trying different menu items.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Guacamole offers very well prepared Mexican fare from a large menu. The service is excellent. The only downside is that the place could use remodeling, but if you can live with the decor this is a good restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Families favorite Mexican restaurant. Love all but the pico which is too hot for me. Great service. Margarita a little watered down.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Guacamole Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!