“Outdated ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The hot rolls was really good and my fried flounder was yummy but I couldn’t get past all the outdated furnishings.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We used to come out here on a fairly regular basis. We hadn't been here in a number of years. We visited here last night and we're quite disappointed. I ordered beef tips and they weren't bad. My wife got an eight ounce ribeye and the steak wasn't cooked right. We sent it back to cook some more. The same steak came back a few minutes later and when my wife started cutting it it was obvious that it was a subpar cut of meat. My daughter also got a ribeye and hers was fine.

They used to give you some cheese dip and crackers - these are apparently no longer served.

The restaurant is quite outdated and could use a serious renovation.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Lovely setting but not a high end restaurant. Comfortable but the food is not that great. Nice room downstairs for small events.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

Group of Sunday School friends, good grilled steaks, chicken, salmon and pork chops. Great sides and yummy desserts. Great service. Fun venue with river view.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

Not bad, not great. It was very crowded on Thanksgiving Day. They offered a menu limited to three main items and a long list of sides. The food was good, the wait staff very friendly. Atmosphere is like a mid-70's time warp and it was very loud. Overall, a nice time was had by all.

Been to Lake View Steak House? Share your experiences!