“Bad business”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered a baby club come back a blt had to wait another twenty minutes. had to get it to go and wouldn't discount it for me told me I was stuck with it. no way to run a business will not be eating there again!!

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Like this restaurant for a casual meal. Have been by there several times and finally tried it. Food and service was good . Prices very reasonable. I will go back

Reviewed 28 October 2017

home cooked food like grandma used to make. period. grits, eggs, country ham, homemade biscuits... if you like southern style country cooking, this is THE PLACE in greenville county. I went for the very first time last weekend and will be putting Guy Feiri on notice that this a "must stop" spot for triple D!!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing! We need more Old Fashioned, meat and 3 restaurants in SC. Love it! I eat here often. Staff are always polite and the food is incredible.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I had the one egg with grits and toast. My friend has 2 eggs, bacon, grits with toast. The food was cooked to perfection. The service was top notch! Best waitress ever!

Been to Peggy's Diner #2? Share your experiences!